Follow Fridays

Options
I was wondering why there isn't a Follow Friday on MFP like there is on Twitter, etc. I would recommend some of my friends for sure. I have some friends that are super motivators and big (weight) losers.

This week I will recommend: 1southernchick, reepobob, roylawrence87, bynsky, taso42, twinwolf, grunt1 and Skolls081102.

This is just a short list and by all means, not the only awesome people on my friends list!!

Who do you recommend that others should get to know on your friends list?

Which people get you fired up, make you laugh, make you envious of their triumphs? It's OK to be envious. It's a great motivator to get us up off the couch and doing something to get closer to our goals!!

Replies

• Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have a very long list but you can check them out if you like....they are ALL fantastic :smile:
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I recommend runningneo122, skolls081102, Newfiedan, staceyl76, Rileysowner, and bigbeaver!

I have a few other great cheerleaders on my friends list and everyone of them comments daily and is 99.9% of the time positive. That's my two rules. Must comment once or more a week and must be positive. Yes, by all means vent, but vent to understand, not just *****!

Runningneo122 and Newfiedan are a wealth of information. Skolls081102 is a bit of a rockstar in my eyes! He just keeps bringing it week in and week out. Takes everything in and applies it to his regiment in the way it works for him! Staceyl76 always has kind words of encouragement and posts numerous reminders most days on water intake and exercise. Rileysowner always takes the time to comment and I feel has worked through quite a bit of adversity to make his weight loss continue on his road to better health! BigBeaver... Oh boy.. Hmmm.. He is a great motivator, always on the boards, friendly to all, and has one hell of a walking regiment! He puts up big burn numbers almost daily.. Great personality!

The rest on my list are awesome as well. They are all faithful commenters and will challenge your food intake and effort output for exercise. Great peeps! Wouldn't have them any other way!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Matt !!