I've turned my weight loss into a blog

Options
I've been tracking my progression of losing weight for several months on my Facebook feed and one thing I found out over the last couple of week that is mind boggling to me is this:
I've got friends who are suddenly saying I'm an inspiration to them.
I have a few friends who have said they are going to start losing weight because of the weight I've lost. People run into me at work and ask how I have lost the weight and want to hear my story. So far, since February, I've lost 35 pounds going from 220 to 185. I'm starting to hear people call me "Skinny Cliff."
This is all kind of new to me. It's very mindblowing in a sense. I had been posting up some notes on Facebook, but some people actually said, Why don't you start doing a blog? So, I have.
I've now put up a blog about my weight loss and also about my life in general. Check it out if you can or want.
The address is:
http://theoutdoorjunkie.wordpress.com/

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Think you picked a bad time of day/day for replies! Saturday, 4th of July weekend and all that.

Anyway, I'm not a big blog reader, but it's always nice to see someone getting out there, getting fit to enjoy life with their kids outside.

and wooooh, at that embedded video you posted! kidney failure?!
  • rocklion
    rocklion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LOL!

You know, I didn't even think about the Fourth of July weekend.