Trying to get my life where I deserve it to be

Options
No more excuses. No more "I'll do it tommorow". No more pie at 3am. Just exercises, great good, and loving myself to make the decisions and habit changes that is transforming my life.

I'm down 62lbs and have 60 more to go and am more motivated not just with my health but in other areas in my life.

Looking for other people to help motivate and to motivate me to continue our journeys of having an even more awesome life.

Feel free to add

Replies

• alliarkadia
    alliarkadia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome Matt. You're in inspiration, I hope to say I lost 60 pounds one day!

I also want an awesome life, which is why I am trying to lose 50 pounds this year. We can do it!
  • KellBell113
    KellBell113 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Aw congrats on what you've already accomplished and putting in all that hard work! It's totally going to pay off. Keep it up buddy!
  • mrp4d
    mrp4d Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job Matt! As a person who has lost, yet wants to lose more, I totally understand. The words you have spoken ring true here--I'm ready to start a new life for a whole host of reasons. Amazing work and keep heading in the right direction!
  • tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've been 100 pounds overweight but I'm currently about 29 pounds from my goal. I'll help motivate you!
  • alternateusername
    alternateusername Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good work! It's true - getting my weight on track helps get everything else on track too. Down 30, 15 to go.
  • themagicalmatt
    themagicalmatt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds and support guys! :D
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Great job and even better attitude!