I'm Ready...I chose to live!

Options
esddrew
esddrew Posts: 1 Member
My name is Andrew and I'm 24 years old. I've been obese for almost my whole life. I've never been able to be more than the funny chubby guy. I want to be more and I know it won't be easy but there's no excuse in the world to justify being 300lbs... I don't want to die...I feel unhappy...I'm tired... I chose l
to live!

Replies

• vladpatrick04
    vladpatrick04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    esddrew wrote: »
    My name is Andrew and I'm 24 years old. I've been obese for almost my whole life. I've never been able to be more than the funny chubby guy. I want to be more and I know it won't be easy but there's no excuse in the world to justify being 300lbs... I don't want to die...I feel unhappy...I'm tired... I chose l
    to live!

That's the sprit! Fauc that useless mass!

In case you feel lonely or you think that nobody understands how it feels DONT WORRY, you are not alone.

I'd like to suggest a youtube channel based based pretty much on a similar story, if you never heard of it check ObeseToBeast on youtube, you may have a few things in common with that dude. He's funny to watch and overall helpful.

Also if you want you can add me, im active but not a big speaker (except when im bored)
  • themagicalmatt
    themagicalmatt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's beautiful man, I feel the same way and am gonna add you to help save you!
  • the_fit_geek
    the_fit_geek Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great spirit! You can do it!
  • Lisa1660
    Lisa1660 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wonderful attitude...keep the motivation flowing!
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Not only will losing weight increase your chances of living to a ripe old age, you'll enjoy the journey getting there more. Good luck with it! Keep plugging away day after day, be honest with yourself, and you will be amazed by the results.