Any high carb low fat vegans/vegetarians on here???

Options
Hi there! I'm Alexis and I'm a vegan. I was vegetarian since January, I recently went vegan about 2 weeks ago, and it wasn't healthy at all. Oreos and fries were my best friend. I've decided to kick them to the curb and start to eat a low fat high carb vegan diet!! I'm currently 155lbs and 5'3" and I plan on getting down to 120lbs by next year. Message me if you're vegan, vegetarian, or even transitioning into a vegetarian or vegan diet!

Replies

• butterbuns123
    butterbuns123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm also transitioning to vegan. I'll add ya. Any tips are appreciated
  • pj_homme
    pj_homme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I transition about 3 weeks ago - pretty amazing so far. I've gotten lean, eating way more carbs than I did before and not having those craving for crap food.
    basilshaw on IG
  • Liteacus
    Liteacus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm 39. I've been a vegetarian since I was 16. I'm looking to become vegan. I did an all plant based diet for 9 months but slipped when I went on vacation mainly because I couldn't read the ingredients. Anyway, I'm ready to go vegan permanently and would also like to lose 30 lbs or 2 stone 2lbs. I could really use some positive weight loss/vegan support.

Please add me if interested :)
  • OceanicMelody73
    OceanicMelody73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan since October. I feel way healthier and I get tons of raw food in my diet. I experience the best health benefits when I eat a lot of fruit and stay high carb. I loosely follow 80/10/10, hclf, raw till whenever, and the starch solution. I've learned a lot from studying all these similar vegan diets and eating intuitively while keeping this information in mind. I highly suggest doing the research, reading the books, and still giving yourself room to listen to what your body is telling you to change. To anyone, feel free to add me.
  • OceanicMelody73
    OceanicMelody73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Also, if anyone is curious how this has effected my weight, I've lost 60 pounds since October :smile:
  • shazpierre
    shazpierre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a new vegan looking for tips and any help with the diet. Currently, I eat a lot of raw foods and occasional cooked food, but any help would be appreciated.
  • fall_kitty
    fall_kitty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    omg I love being on 801010!
    but I have gestational diabetes right now and am afraid to eat too much fruit :(
    I'll still add you tho because I'll get back to raw vegan asap anyway :)