New to this

Options
Hey everyone my name is Danielle. I'm 27 years old, 5'9 and 153 lbs.

This has been a challenge for me. I've always been tall and slim and I've been off work due to depression, for 3 years I've basically just lied in my bed, my muscles are so weak and I'm still tired all the time, and my problem is due to my lack of appetite my body went into starvation mode and the only place I've really gained weight is my stomach. I'm told it's extremely unhealthy. I started to use this app to eat more calories and make sure I'm healthy. Does anyone have any tips on how to losw belly fat? I also can't afford a whole lot like going to the gym and I get exhausted very easily. Thanks so much :)

Replies

• randijill
    randijill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about an at home program? 21 day fix will help with nutrition and exercise without complete exhaustion. Once you purchase once you will not have the expense again. They also offer Beachbody on Demand which allows you to stream workouts on the go and will give you many choices again to do at home. Try 30 days free and then $12.95 a month billed quarterly. Email me at jillhannon@ymail.com and I will be glad to chat more.
  • luna_astrum
    luna_astrum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will definitely look into it. I have a lot of things holding me back currently. Money being one of them, I'm on income assistance at the moment and I only have data no WiFi. That being said I will still think about your offer. Thanks :)