Down 84 pounds have reached my first Goal

Options
shack1157
shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
Started in Oct of 2010, I have reached my first goal and lost 84 pounds. I give lots of thanks to My Fitness Pal and my wife! My Fitness Pal for allowing me to keep track of certain areas of food intake and calorie counting for me. I thank my wife for the compliments and encouragement she has given me. I have set another goal of twenty more pounds then I will be happy with my body again. Thanks My Fitness Pal and Thank you my beautiful wife!

Replies

• savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Congrats!! I bet you feel AWESOME!!
  • Fancy17
    Fancy17 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a major accomplishment! Good luck to your last few pounds, but don't forget to be happy for all that you have done so far. :)
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you for accomplishing that goal and I bet that you feel like you can fly. Its a beautiful feeling having your body where it supposed to be.............

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, this is an incredible achievement!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Started in Oct of 2010, I have reached my first goal and lost 84 pounds. I give lots of thanks to My Fitness Pal and my wife! My Fitness Pal for allowing me to keep track of certain areas of food intake and calorie counting for me. I thank my wife for the compliments and encouragement she has given me. I have set another goal of twenty more pounds then I will be happy with my body again. Thanks My Fitness Pal and Thank you my beautiful wife!

Awww....CONGRATS!!!! And I love the Kudos to your wife too. Congrats to her for having an amazing partner! :)
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Many many congratulations and good luck with the next 20 pounds too :happy:
  • the_roo
    the_roo Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Shack1157 is my hubby and he is awesome! Congrats on 84 lbs. lost and reaching your first goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!