Special needs parents?!

Options
BrettieBooBoo
BrettieBooBoo Posts: 24 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Any special needs parents? Please add, id love to have more friends that can relate. 6yo son, nonverbal autistic:) he is my hero!!!

Replies

• brianddl
    brianddl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My 9yr old girl is autistic and amazing. Feel free to add me.
  • BrettieBooBoo
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • Arwen1218
    Arwen1218 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My 17 yr old has Asperger's, SPD, Anxiety Disorder and Depression. Feel free to add
  • BrettieBooBoo
    Options
    Thanks,will do:)
  • allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi - my 14 yo daughter is nonverbal, cognitively & developmentally impaired. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • bitsko
    bitsko Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My son is autistic and he is currently 15, growing upto be a great man someday. Feel free to add me.
  • BrettieBooBoo
    Options
    Adding:))
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, my 5 year old was just diagnosed with HFA (Asperger's), Anxiety, and ADHD. I also just started a group for parents of special needs children as well.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114224-parents-of-hfa-and-special-needs-children
  • smburton86
    smburton86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am not a parent but work 2 jobs with individuals with special needs. I am a high school special education associate and also work as a group respite provider.
  • chalaivy
    chalaivy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not a parent, but my older brother will be 25 in Nov. and has pretty severe CP but can still walk, is developmentally delayed, and has some autism. I was also blessed with a sister who's no longer around, she died in 2004 from an autism-related seizure. She was 10, one month away from turning 11, and I was 9. They are both my heros! <3 Feel free to add.
  • Looseitin2015
    Looseitin2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    7 year old son with autism
  • tgcmomof3
    tgcmomof3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 year old boy with autism!
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old girl with SPD
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    have a 20 year old was diagnosed with adhd then autism - still working with a mental age of 15.
  • Exercisewoman
    Exercisewoman Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    HI I'm a carer and work from home too looking after adults with Learning disabilities so have lots of knowledge and experience.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I hove 2 kids with some form of disability, first has ADHD, anxiety and attachment disorder. Other child has attachment disorder and anxiety. Feel free to add me as I can also relate.
  • Bevvykay
    Bevvykay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My eight year old son is autistic, non-verbal. He is crazy, always making us laugh with his antics. Feel free to add me x