delete

Options
jeebieheebies
jeebieheebies Posts: 68 Member
edited June 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
sorry I actually want to delete this but, but can only edit it!

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    It's been three weeks and you have two days where you were significantly over goal and a few others a bit over goal. They all reduced your deficit (thankfully because your need to undereat to see fast results is alarming).

Not to mention you have an injury your body is still healing from and you are clearly stressed about lack of weight loss. Oh and the stress undereating has on the body.

So I'm going to go with a combination of inconsistency and natural fluctuations masking any losses this far. Not starvation mode, not even adaptive thermogenesis (the actual thing starvation mode comes from) because three weeks isn't long enough for that to happen.
  • jeebieheebies
    jeebieheebies Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! You're definitely right, idk I felt very paranoid and frustrated for a minute there. But I am going to buckle down and just try to stay firmly below 1500 and wait it out.
  • the_fit_geek
    the_fit_geek Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    First off dearie, DONT GIVE UP. Never give up. I dont know you. But i believe in you.

Starvation mode... it's real. I'm a staunch believer. It may be 2016. But, physically, your body still think it's a caveman. No food. Little calories. Body will conserve calories. Turning any carb or Protien instantly to fat... and storing it. So... bump up your cal intake. Find your burning zone. Me, that's 1700-1800 a day. You? Try 1400-1500. Ok?

Increase your metabolism. Eat healthy and clean. Nothing processed. Cut broccoli tips with Mrs Dash. Lean Protien. Chicken turkey shrimp scallops fish. Greek yogart. Eggs. Complex carbs. Broccoli. celery. Carrots. chickpeas. Whole grains. nuts. Add black pepper. crushed red pepper. spice it up. Make Your tummy work to digest! Search foods to fuel your metabolism. So many!

Now... exercise. If you can barely move, it's no excuse not to exercise. Sit down and do it. Geriatric exercises. Chair crunches. Chair yoga. Swim. Get your sweat on!

Do all that for 14 days. Please. You'll see. Im here of you need other stuff. But let Google be your friend.

You can do this. Nothing is stopping you but you. I believe in you

• VintageFeline
    Options
    First off dearie, DONT GIVE UP. Never give up. I dont know you. But i believe in you.

Starvation mode... it's real. I'm a staunch believer. It may be 2016. But, physically, your body still think it's a caveman. No food. Little calories. Body will conserve calories. Turning any carb or Protien instantly to fat... and storing it. So... bump up your cal intake. Find your burning zone. Me, that's 1700-1800 a day. You? Try 1400-1500. Ok?

Increase your metabolism. Eat healthy and clean. Nothing processed. Cut broccoli tips with Mrs Dash. Lean Protien. Chicken turkey shrimp scallops fish. Greek yogart. Eggs. Complex carbs. Broccoli. celery. Carrots. chickpeas. Whole grains. nuts. Add black pepper. crushed red pepper. spice it up. Make Your tummy work to digest! Search foods to fuel your metabolism. So many!

Now... exercise. If you can barely move, it's no excuse not to exercise. Sit down and do it. Geriatric exercises. Chair crunches. Chair yoga. Swim. Get your sweat on!

Do all that for 14 days. Please. You'll see. Im here of you need other stuff. But let Google be your friend.

You can do this. Nothing is stopping you but you. I believe in you

Pretty much none of this is true or necessary.
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    But I'll agree you shouldn't eat under 1200 calories consistently but that's for health and preservation of lean mass reasons, nothing to do with "starvation mode".