Tracking food consistently

Options
I'm wondering if anyone has some tips and tricks to be consistent in entering everything.

Does anyone enter things the day before? Do you do it all at the end of the day or after each exercise, meal, snack and water.

Replies

• bauerb2002
    bauerb2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use the copy meal a lot. It's easier to delete than find it again. I try to add anything right before I eat it. Sometimes seeing the calorie count will change my mind about what to eat.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I use the phone app mostly except when entering a recipe, I use the web version
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    If know I'm going to have something high calorie for the dinner the next night, I'll put in what I'm having so I know what I can eat through out the rest of the day.

And copy from date is a great tool.
  • jabarrios
    jabarrios Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I enter my meals as soon I'm done with each meal before I forget lol same with exercise. But again I'm new to this too it's my first week :)
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I enter my dinner usually as I am prepping it because I want to make sure everything fits in my calories before I eat it. I do know the more I have entered the more I don't even think about it it's like second nature now I just grab my phone and plug most of my meals and snacks as I am eating it because I'm use to it! Good luck!