Friends my age? (18-25)

Options

Replies

• NeverGiveUpKMV
    NeverGiveUpKMV Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and log in every day :) some more friends would be great!
  • StopDropAndRoll
    StopDropAndRoll Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! Just added you guys(:
  • sadsongkrysy
    sadsongkrysy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey there :3 I'm 23, been logging for 26 days now, I'm on everyday, feel free to add :p
  • tori7754
    tori7754 Posts: 13 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm 25, I'll be 26 this July. I am a single mom of 4 girls, working, and going to school online! Would love some more friends for support, motivation, and meal ideas. I post every day usually miss some on weekends but log it all Monday. I have about 25 more pounds to lose to hit my goal of 125.
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I'm on here everyday with an open diary. Feel free to add :)
  • PatsPrincess07
    PatsPrincess07 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi guys i still dont know how to add people but you can add me if you want. i am 21. would like some friends to help support me. and i can do the same too.
  • aoime
    aoime Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    22 here. Also deleted many people because they no longer log in, so I'm looking to add more friends as well (:
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    23 :) add me
  • annie2113
    annie2113 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 too! I just lost 20 pounds but I'm only half-way to my goal. You can add me too. Having others my age with similar goals would help a lot.
  • justsmile535
    justsmile535 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and would love more friends on here to! Anyone can feel free to add me! (:
  • smecham351
    smecham351 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 20! Feel free to add me --- looking for lots of support and motivation to lose the last 15 lbs!
  • jabarrios
    jabarrios Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, soon 22. I just started with app and on week 1 on journey. I need and would love to just any motivation to others o:):)
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    25 here and wrapping up my last year for my degree (yeah it took me a long time lol).

Feel free to add everyone. I'm very active but I've been back for 17 days following a bad depression spell (I get depressed every year at the start of the summer). Definitely in this for the long haul and expecting to reach my goal late 2017.
  • catalinaromera
    catalinaromera Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im 22, recently graduated and currently looking for a full time job. Have about 45 pounds to go for my ultimate goal weight, but closer to 30 for my healthy goal weight. Im excited to be away from the college lifestyle which makes it so hard to keep weight off, let alone lose it.

Please feel free to add me. I could use all the help I can get :)
  • looseitalannah
    looseitalannah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    no friends as of yet please add me
  • steph_vt
    steph_vt Posts: 38 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Im 19 ;) and im looking to lose about 10 kg :) hope we can motivate each other!
  • AutumnP1
    AutumnP1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and need help and friends
  • lashandriadejackson
    lashandriadejackson Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

I'm 21 and I'm just starting lol long journey for me