Multi-Vitamins?

Options
I take 3 different multi-vitamins a day, all vegetarian/vegan, as my health has gone down hill since I stopped eating meat 2 years ago as I don't eat many different veggies or any fruits. I am trying to get better at that, trying different things but until then I've been told the best thing I can do is take them to top up on what I'm missing out on.
Basically, should I log them? I've seen some people do it & I'm not sure if I should or not.

Replies

• pricetm83
    pricetm83 Posts: 49
    Options
    I log mine. Not so much to get calorie content or anything, but more to make logging everything I consume a habit.
  • JMYGA
    JMYGA Posts: 26
    Options
    Yeah...otherwise you won't know if you are getting the nutrition you should given that you said you hadn't been.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I log mine just so I know if and when I took them.
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i dont log mine but i take several vitamins every day.i think its just personal preference.
  • atisketataskets
    Options
    I think it's a good idea to log supplements. Some (like fish oils) can be up to 30 calories - if you are taking them as suggested!
    I usually add mine to the "notes" section if there is not defined calorie count.
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I log mine just so I know if and when I took them.

LOL that's what I do too. I'm terrible at remembering to take them, so I log them to remind myself. Now that they show up in my "Most Used" list, it's like a daily reminder.
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    I log mine, but I recently heard they weren't very good for you because they are chemically made etc :S