50 pounds gone!!

Options
I'm not ready yet to show a complete full body shot, but here are face shots before and after a 50 pound loss. I still have a long way to go, but I'm getting there!

facebeforeweightloss.jpg
before -- January 8th

face-50lbsgone.jpg
after -- July 2nd

Replies

• chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Incredible! You look stunning, and you lost it so fast! You'll reach your goal in no time. But you definitely should have a bigger smile in your after pic than in your before!!
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! 50 lbs is an awesome weight loss. Keep up the good work!
  • aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great Job on your weight loss! I too am not ready to show any full body pics with before and after, I have lost just 26 pounds so far, with a lot more to go. Wish you the best of luck with your weight loss journey!
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It's the before-and-after pictures that are SO inspiring to me right now! Thanks so much for posting. You look FAB!!!
  • LamsieDee
    LamsieDee Posts: 85
    Options
    oh, yeah! you can really see it in your face. way to go. keep on logging
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're looking great!! Keep up the great work!

3422667.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • EfFemme
    EfFemme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!

Keep up the good work! It takes a lifestyle change to lose weight, so you've obviously made a commitment. You should be super proud of yourself.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    What a big change in your face!!!! I understand not wanting to post FB shots yet but you will get there - FANTASTIC JOB!!!!
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I too am at the face shot only stage. I just hope you've taken a body shot to have ready-because it is going to be SPECTACULAR!

(and if you want to hand over your lips, that would be awesome too!)
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome job angela! all that hard work you have put in has paid off and I can see a huge change! you rock! :)
  • RickyN29
    RickyN29 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job. And wow, the loss makes you look so much younger!
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great , well done!!
  • emrreba
    emrreba Posts: 4
    Options
    What a difference! Very inspiring.
  • JustCori
    JustCori Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing!!! Huge difference! I agree that your smile should be much bigger in the after pic because you look great!
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    What a huge difference! Can't wait to see the full body shot when you're ready! :) Keep up the fantastic work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!