Butt butt butt

Options
Well, is seriously went a whole year without doing much about my weight. Last year i had lost about 12lbs in 6 weeks and I've gained about 5 maybe 6 back. It doesn't seem like much but my back fat is just obvious and so here I am back to day 4 of my excercising and eating healthier . I eat about 1400 and probably do about 45-hr sometimes more of cardio. I know I just started and that brings me to my question, right now I have a pretty nice butt and would like to keep it that way or at least lose as little as possible . I know I can't spot reduce and i don't choose where the weight comes off but I just need some tips of what workouts I could do besides squats cause my knees are in pretty bad shape. Thanks guys.

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Glute bridges are the best glute exercise I've done.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If you have some place nearby that has a staircase, that's a good option! I've been going up and down my building's 8 floors almost everyday for the past 10 months. I take two steps at time so that it really offers resistance and I alternate legs with each "lap" up the stairs. I do between 5 -10 laps. It ends up being a kind of interval training because going up is the high intensity part and going down is low intensity. I've seen improvement in my thighs and booty but honestly, my *kitten* stores so much fat that taming that cellulite ridden beast will always be my biggest issue, lol. I'm not sure how bad stair climbing would be for the knees, but it can at least be low impact if you don't bounce/run.
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bridges, lunges, hip thrusts, deadlifts, leg extensions, work outs with resistance bands (kick backs) etc
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I thought there was before and after shots... :'(

Serious though, resistance band open squat ... That but will transform.

Leg press = transforms