Before & After..... August 2015 to April 2016

Options
124»

Replies

• fantastikaren72
    fantastikaren72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Girl, you just look fantastiK! You are SUCH AN INSPIRATION GIRL!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I still feel I have a long way to go but going from 283 to 168 is still good progress. I'm 5' 7 " so I'd like to be somewhere between 140 and 145.... I've been 135 before and for my frame it's a bit small. People would ask me if I was "ok" or "sick" Lol someone I hadn't seen in awhile thought I had cancer. So this time around (my last time around ) I'm going for healthy no "let's see how skinny I can get". Even at 168 I'm a size 6 jeans and S-M top.

Wow! This just goes to show how different everyone's bodies are! I'm 5'7" too, and there is no way I could ever fit in size 6 pants unless I'm around 140 or less. I maintain between 135 and 140. At this weight, I wear size 6 or 8 depending on brand.

You really wear your weight very well. You look amazing! <3 I haven't been higher than the high 150's, but at that time, I was wearing size 10 (sometimes even 12), so there is definitely a big difference in our body types, even at the same height and weight! That's a real eye-opener. :o
  • jenilla1
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I still feel I have a long way to go but going from 283 to 168 is still good progress. I'm 5' 7 " so I'd like to be somewhere between 140 and 145.... I've been 135 before and for my frame it's a bit small. People would ask me if I was "ok" or "sick" Lol someone I hadn't seen in awhile thought I had cancer. So this time around (my last time around ) I'm going for healthy no "let's see how skinny I can get". Even at 168 I'm a size 6 jeans and S-M top.

Wow! This just goes to show how different everyone's bodies are! I'm 5'7" too, and there is no way I could ever fit in size 6 pants unless I'm around 140 or less. I maintain between 135 and 140. At this weight, I wear size 6 or 8 depending on brand.

You really wear your weight very well. You look amazing at 168! <3 I haven't been higher than the high 150's, but at that time, I was wearing size 10 (sometimes even 12), so there is definitely a big difference in our body types, even at the same height and weight! That's a real eye-opener. :o

Oh, I see your update photos! So beautiful:love: That looks a lot like my body at 135-140 pounds and a size 6. What weight and pant size are you at this point?
  • amber76bailey
    amber76bailey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Girl, you just look fantastiK! You are SUCH AN INSPIRATION GIRL!!!

Thank you!
  • amber76bailey
    Options

You really wear your weight very well. You look amazing at 168! <3 I haven't been higher than the high 150's, but at that time, I was wearing size 10 (sometimes even 12), so there is definitely a big difference in our body types, even at the same height and weight! That's a real eye-opener. :o

Oh, I see your update photos! So beautiful:love: That looks a lot like my body at 135-140 pounds and a size 6. What weight and pant size are you at this point?

I'm 152 and a size 3/5 small bottom small to xs top.
  • ukexplorer
    ukexplorer Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work #healthybodyhealthtymind
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Big change-you look so good!!! Kudos to your success!! I know that you will hit your goal soon :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl keep up the good work
  • jenilla1
    Options

Wow! That's so cool! Proof that people shouldn't get stuck on a certain size or number, but be flexible and open to revision of their goals. We don't all look the same at the same weights/heights! B)
  • amber76bailey
    Options

Wow! That's so cool! Proof that people shouldn't get stuck on a certain size or number, but be flexible and open to revision of their goals. We don't all look the same at the same weights/heights! B)

So true!
  • iamgunz
    iamgunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... very well done!!!
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    iamgunz wrote: »
    Congratulations... very well done!!!

Thank you <3
  • abamariem
    abamariem Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, my starting weight is the same as yours, I need to get down to were you are at now , if you don't mind me asking how much calories were you eating, I will add you
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    abamariem wrote: »
    Wow you look amazing, my starting weight is the same as yours, I need to get down to were you are at now , if you don't mind me asking how much calories were you eating, I will add you

Sorry for the late response! High protein chicken, red meat, cheese, milk, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, etc. Carbs came from fruits veggs etc. My calories were pretty low because I was sick and found out my gullbladder needed removed..... I'm now right around 1200 a day
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Nice.
  • RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!