Before and During

Options
Hi, I've been on here for a while but am usually just a lurker lol. I started losing weight a few months back and today I hit the 40lb lost mark!!

The pic on the left was taken a few years back and was me of a similar weight to what I was before I started a healthy diet/exercise regime and the one on the right was taken today (sorry it's a bit blurry, my dog likes to slobber the mirror while I do my make up!). I never took any just before I started dieting as I was too ashamed!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r239/anskibonbanski/beforeduring.jpg

I'm currently doing Jillean Michaels 30 day shred and have just started level 2 (yep it's a killer!). I also do 2 gym workouts a week plus walk the dogs and the occasional cycle.

I'd like to get to a UK size 8/10 and I'm currently a large-ish 12 :)

Replies

• chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look TERRIFIC! Thanks for sharing; what an inspiration!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here for a while but am usually just a lurker lol. I started losing weight a few months back and today I hit the 40lb lost mark!!

The pic on the left was taken a few years back and was me of a similar weight to what I was before I started a healthy diet/exercise regime and the one on the right was taken today (sorry it's a bit blurry, my dog likes to slobber the mirror while I do my make up!). I never took any just before I started dieting as I was too ashamed!

beforeduring.jpg

I'm currently doing Jillean Michaels 30 day shred and have just started level 2 (yep it's a killer!). I also do 2 gym workouts a week plus walk the dogs and the occasional cycle.

I'd like to get to a UK size 8/10 and I'm currently a large-ish 12 :)

Great job!!! You look fantastic!
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....great job!
  • anskibonbanski
    anskibonbanski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks!! Also thanks for getting the pic up on here... couldn't figure that out for some reason!

In case anyone wanted stats I am 5ft 10 and I started at 211lb... now 171lb :)

xx
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so tiny now! Beautiful!!!!
  • LamsieDee
    LamsieDee Posts: 85
    Options
    looking good! keep on what you're doin
  • anskibonbanski
    Options
    Thank you :-) I really appreciate your comments x
  • EmsyLou77
    EmsyLou77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what a tiny waist and great curves!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    wonderful job!
  • anskibonbanski
    Options
    Aw thanks!

@emsylou77 I have cheated slightly with the curves... I had a boob job about 6 years ago!! ;-)

I think the 2nd pic is from a slightly flattering angle... I still have quite a muffin top under there somewhere! It's definitely shrinking though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!