How to start this losing weight journey

Options
How do I start ??!? I'm so confused and loss , I just got out of surgery two weeks ago for Tumor removal in my head. The tumor caused diebities and other complication . but half of it is gone now. So now I'm out the hospital and taking meds to strength my body and get back to a healthy life style. My Main goal after I had the surgery is to Lose weight be healthy have a baby . but idk were to start with losing weight I've been eating like Crazy ever since I left hospital trying to control my suger level and keep it at the right measures, I get up in the middle of the night and snack like crazy. I sweat really bad now while I sleep idk how to change that .I hate to make excuses and whine but I need some help with this journey and support. I just bought a vivo 3 watch and its amazing still learning , and I won't to put it to good use .idk just need help getting through I'm a Great person sweet kind and I really am Strong and movated I just need a boost .

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I think you should talk to your doctor and get a referral to a registered dietician. Too much is going on with your health at the moment. You have been through a lot and need to take care of yourself. I wish you speedy recovery.
  • LizSmith55
    LizSmith55 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I agree with kommodoevaran. It sounds like you may need a medical professional to at least get you started & tell you if you have any restrictions. Good luck & I hope you start feeling better soon!!
  • mom22dogs
    mom22dogs Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    If you are only 2 weeks out of surgery, losing weight should not be a priority right now. Your body is recovering from major surgery and needs calories to recover. Talk to your doctor before you do anything, and if he gives the go ahead to lose, have him refer you to a registered dietitian.
  • shawnteldardenyahoocom374
    Options
    Thank you