It might be a long road, but it's so worth the journey!

Options

Replies

• cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    you inspire me. i want to run someday.
  • noahsmama2009
    Options
    SO inspirational! Way to go!
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!

Amy, I've never been much of a girly girl, until I lost the weight...no I look for every excuse to where a cute dress, or to buy a new one LOL

CJ ~ Have you looked into the Couch to 5k program? that's how I fell in love with running! Here are some free awesome podcasts to use: www.kissmyblackass.org
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great and what a great story. It definately inspired me to keep moving along. I get frustrated because I feel like maybe I'm struggling more than others or everyone else is losing soooo much faster then I read someones post and see that I am not alone and even if it does take longer than some I can get there as long as I keep trying! Thank you for sharing!
  • katapple
    Options
    You're welcome lady bug!! It's definitely worth all the time and effort you put into it!

Like for me, Since Jan 1st, I have only lost 8lbs...roughly 2lbs a month. BUT, I have shed almost 18" all over my body!!! How's that for progress?! If you don't already make sure you take measurements, they tell you the whole truth, not some silly scale ;-P
  • sherrynewm
    sherrynewm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !!!!! You look amazing and I know you feel amazing. What a beautiful family you have too. Congrats !!!!
  • katapple
    Options
    Thank you Sherry!!
  • lots_to_lose
    Options
    You look beautiful and so healthy! Congratulations! Your weight loss may not be as large or dramatic as some on here, but your story is still very inspiring because you stuck with it even though it didn't come fast or easy for you. My loss seems to have plateaued this week and in the past I would have probably given up even though I still have so much more to lose. Seeing all the success stories on here is giving me the motivation to just keep eating healthy and hope that eventually the scale will start moving downward again.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow. What an accomplishment. I loved reading your story. It gives me motivation that I can do it as well. I am less than 20 lbs away from my goal, but these last 20 lbs are the hardest. I am determined though. Even though, I haven't been losing lbs inches are still coming off. Thanks for sharing. You look amazing!!!
  • shannonsnail
    shannonsnail Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Really enjoyed reading this. I am also 5'3" and similar in weight to where you started so it's very encouraging to see you in your current photos. My baby is turning 1 and I actually weigh the same as when I gave birth!! :-( I want to have a 2nd but really would like to do that at a healthier weight. I had a good pregnancy but was very uncomfortable from the beginning.
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Love your story & that you got there by making small choices so it is a lifestyle & not a diet. !!!!! You look fantastic.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow! you're an inspiration!
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want to thank all of you folks who share your pictures and stories. It is inspiring and motivating to all of us traveling this same road to good health. You look amazing, congrats on your great success!
  • melindalamb
    Options
    Great job! You look so beautiful!
  • katapple
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! i bet you feel even more fantastic! thanks for being an inspiration to us :)
  • katapple
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    You have done so amazing. I am so proud of you!! :D
  • katapple
    Options
    You have done so amazing. I am so proud of you!! :D

Thanks girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!