Starting P90X3

Options
After a month of knee recovey and receiving P90X3 in rhe mail last week, tomorrow is day 1 of 90. Did the fit test and I suck. April and May of this year I went through Insanity and held my own. I thought for sure I could handle pull ups. Boy was I wrong.

Not sure aboutthe calorie thing, MFP says says 1650 tolose 1/2 lb per week. P90x3 math says about 2100.

Replies

• Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Go to the beachbody site and click on get fit, and then on tools. That will take you to their caloric needs calculator. I have found it to be a decent starting point, and you can fine tune as needed based upon energy, weight, measurements, goals.
  • michellehumfress760
    michellehumfress760 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm starting p90x3 tomorrow also. I have been doing 21 day fix but now I needed a change. Are you doing classic or lean of the program. We can keep each other accountable if you want.
  • billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heck yea, would love the support myself. I am doing Classic. Just completed Total Synergistics and it felt different than InSanity. More burn and less high intensity mach5 heart rate spiking out. I definitely have to get a pull up assistance band.