Voting time.. Which is important?

Options
Darsi_Ajay
Darsi_Ajay Posts: 28 Member
Hello people,

You have to give answer frankly,
Which one is important in this present world?
1) Relations
2) Money

With reason(mandatory)..

Replies

• 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Money... I've got expensive taste and people suck. o:)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Relations: How we treat people and how we get along with people will live on into the future and impact generations. Money will come and go.
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Both perpetuate each other.

Making money helps relations and relations help make money.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Relations as in relationships? Or relations as in sex? If it's sex, I'm going to have to go with money. But if it's relationships, those win, hands down - every time.
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I kind of feel like a *kitten* now so let me expand. If someone offered me millions but said I'd have to let go of the people closest to me they could keep their dough. But currently I'm in a place that I have to choose between having a social life and focusing on my career. I'm choosing the later. Other than networking and the daily calls to mum I couldn't care less about building relationships right now.

o:)
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Can I say money and then give it away? I only care about money in as far as I have the necessities and a bit of a safety net. But I also don't have many people I'm close to. So can I just add a third category and say cats are most important?
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    I kind of feel like a *kitten* now so let me expand. If someone offered me millions but said I'd have to let go of the people closest to me they could keep their dough. But currently I'm in a place that I have to choose between having a social life and focusing on my career. I'm choosing the later. Other than networking and the daily calls to mum I couldn't care less about building relationships right now.

o:)

Ah, dude, you don't owe us an explanation. I'm kinda of the opinion that regardless of how many people you loved and loved you, ultimately, everyone leaves in some way and you die alone. Depressing? Yes. But I'm a realist. You do you--which you're doing, because you're on here.
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Money.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I think this is a thinly veiled Brexit thread :p
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Are you saying that when you pick one, you can't have any of the other?

Relations(hips)...
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Freedom is worth whatever price you have to pay for it.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    Freedom is worth whatever price you have to pay for it.

Freedom is another word for nothing left to lose.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Money because you can get relations through money, sometimes the hot ones won't even charge you if you take them on a fun night!