NEED HELP PLEASE.

Options
I recently was doing a new exercise (high cable cross over) and during it I started to notice a weird feeling. I have no idea how to explain it the feeling except a loose feeling, now I have noticed that shoulder is shorter and at the top of my clavicle, there is a huge knot. My left scapula now sits further out the the right and feels to hang.

No issues with it like serious pain or range of motion, but workouts is a whole bother ball game. During work outs it now feels to rotate on normal things the moment fatigue happens. I don't know if it's just muscles and I'm being baby, or if it's actually something going on.

Thank you for your time

Replies

• jalisa3080
    jalisa3080 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely no doctor but maybe you should call your doctors office or, if you have insurance, the nurse practitioner line that could give you some answers over the phone. It may not hurt now but you don't know if it might get worse. Better safe than sorry. You need your arms!!
  • erickalynch19
    erickalynch19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ya I would stop doing upper body workouts till you see an doctor about that. It sounds like something shift the wrong way bit your doctor can tell you what's wrong better then me. Better safe then sorry like jalisa3080 said