Living in texas but from ny

Options
I wanna lose 75 pounds...need encouragement.ive never been really fit and now want to.

Replies

• Melinda1982Reyes
    Melinda1982Reyes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    One tip I find motivating is to finish logging everyday and it will give you a projection based on your day it is really cool!
  • dgeames
    dgeames Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Cora! Im in Dallas from Long Island. Im looking to loose 100 lbs over the next year. I posted 37 and have gained it back and some. Looking for a team to hold each other accountable and motivate each other!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Off topic...but @corabryant83 and @dgeames ...how does TX compare to NY?? I really want to visit TX.
  • dgeames
    dgeames Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @NYactor1 depends on which part of Texas. I'am located in the Dallas Area. I absolutely love it. Especially the weather (no snow occasionally during the winter). Rent here is steadily increasing due to the housing market is doing so well. But still nothing close to NYC outrageous prices. Here you get more for your buck. 1200 for a amazing 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with garden tubs/patio or balcony with updated appliances in NY that would run an easy 3k. The job market here is doing great. My advice would be to do due some research on the area you would be interested in and check it out at your leisure.