Looking for older 200+ pound friends for motivation

Options
Hey all I'm Trish. Had a baby last year and packed on quite a few pounds during pregnancy and another 30 after she was born. My biggest problems were from being sedentary and boredom snacking.

I have one month before I have to return to my hustle and bustle job and would like to lose a few pounds and get a bit fitter before that happens. I miss my old body. I miss the bounce in my step and wiggle in my walk.

Ultimately im looking to lose between 80 and 100 pounds. I have a long journey ahead of me and am looking for friends in a similar situation for motivation and accountability.

Please add me if this sounds like you or even if it doesn't. A little diversity is nice.

Replies

• dgeames
    dgeames Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @Trish_Bot Hey Im am Danielle. Today is the first day of my journey to loose 120 lbs!. I have lost 40 of the 120 before. However I wasn't able to keep it off for long. I recently within the last 2 years gained it all back and some.
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    katherine_startrek_fan Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also looking to lose the post baby weight. I have 20 pounds to get back to prepregnancy weight, but ultimately need to lose 80-90 in order to get to a healthy BMI.
  • vangoghdelaney
    vangoghdelaney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just added you, but anyone can add me! I've already lost 53 lbs, and I have 110 - 120 more pounds to lose!
  • jubinahdi
    jubinahdi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, I use Kg instead of the lb but roughly I'm going to lose 80 lb. I used the Canadian diet and lost 12 lb in a week. It's great, and I recently added some workouts to my plate. I think I'm gonna make that Canadian diet as my lifestyle when I reach my desired weight. Feel free to add me is you want a friend in your weight loss journey.
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    43. Started MFP at 263, currently 245ish - goal of getting back to 200.

Feel free to add me
  • SairyGamp
    SairyGamp Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish. I'm 38 yrs. Mum of 2. Currently 220lb. Starting diet tomorrow. Looking to lose approx 80lbs to get down to health weight range for my height. Long journey ahead....but I know it'll be worth it!
  • rbare1970
    rbare1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's tougher for sure in your 40's. I started at 386 and down to 298 in 9 months. Still a ways to go. Feel free to add me.
  • skmonak
    skmonak Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You want older, 200 lb.+ friends for motivation? I am 65 and currently at 276lbs. I have lost 37lbs. so far but I have at least another 120 to lose. I am in this for the long haul and would love to both give and receive motivation from friends. Count me in!
  • melanierozon345
    melanierozon345 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I had 2 children.
    But my last pregnancy didn't affect my weight.. I'm still carrying from my first though. Started at 260 now 234 feel free to add me. :)
  • Vicwantsabs
    Vicwantsabs Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm vickey ❤️
    I'll be 50 this year and I currently weigh 210
    Please add me too
    Thank you
  • MrsDaso
    MrsDaso Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 53...have lost 87lb so far and have at least another 40lb to lose...Feel free to add me