Ladies 45+ wanting accountability friend

Options
I am 47 and starting my journey (again).
I am hoping there are other ladies willing to Share their logs as motivation to other friends and to help keep accountable. Always looking to Share health and fitness insite and general friendly chit-chat.

Replies

• dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to friend me.
  • Marycycles
    Marycycles Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and have been at this all my life, starting in 5th grade with Weight Watchers. 4years ago I lost 105lbs and kept it off for 2years, but when my mom died I got depressed and gained 60lbs back. So I'm working on losing it by my birthday in Oct.
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 48 will turn 49 next month. I am 5'3" tall and at my heaviest I weighed 145 lbs, even with my pregnancy I had got only to 145 lbs. Have two grown up boys.

Since 2014 weight slowly crept up, couldn't do any sort of exercises due to health problems after getting flu vaccination. Up until then I used to weigh between 125 and 130 lbs.

On March 30th, I decided to do something about my weight and started exercising and got back on MFP. Now I weigh 129 lbs, looking to lose 4 more lbs.
  • RunningNeeNee69
    RunningNeeNee69 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just turned 47 last week..looking for friends for support..feel free to add me:)
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Friend me, ladies! MFP isn't allowing me to send friend requests, dangit.
  • Konigboy
    Konigboy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and have been at this journey for several years. Hoping to be done within a year. Feel free to add me for support.
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and would love to have more friends on mfp to give and receive support.
  • jcoll29
    jcoll29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 42, busy mom and dealing with hormonal imbalances. The more support the better
  • 46HealthyMe
    46HealthyMe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 and would love friends my age.
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    48 here. A lot of my MFP are falling away. Maybe we could set up a once a week weigh in spreadsheet? Anyone better on a computer than me? Lol
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    46 years old, daily logger, active exerciser, feel free to add me.
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Always glad to help. I log in daily, work out regularly. Still on my journey.
  • kblkmw
    kblkmw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and would love to travel this weight loss journey with others in my age group! Please feel free to add me!
  • dac097
    dac097 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and have about 50 pounds to lose. My progress had stalled of late and I am recommitting my efforts and would love to add some friends for extra support and to encourage each other.
  • Lavender2222
    Lavender2222 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am 47 too and re started today. I am not so familiar with MFP. How can we encourage each other and what does a friend request do. I have started positive and will try to keep it that way
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    1Basia wrote: »
    I am 47 and starting my journey (again).
    I am hoping there are other ladies willing to Share their logs as motivation to other friends and to help keep accountable. Always looking to Share health and fitness insite and general friendly chit-chat.

You look 27! Wow!

• NCGOALIEMOM
    NCGOALIEMOM Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 (will be 50 in September). Coming off of major shoulder reconstruction and just now getting back in the saddle. I've gained 50 pounds in the last year (in addition to the 50 I needed to lose) so I've got a long battle ahead, but I'm ready to start down the road again! Would love more MFP friends in my age demographic (no offense to my 20 something MFP friends who can drop a pound by looking at a salad LOL) so feel free to add me.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I'm 42....have 6 kids. One special needs and one with a medical condition that seems to eat up all my time and energy. Gained 20 lbs back after she was diagnosed. Really need folks to help keep me accountable.
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I'm 57 and my screen name says it all! I guess I could be a professional dieter! LOL It was actually easier to quit smoking. But, I guess food will always be a required part of our life so we better learn to do it right! After all my yo-yo dieting, I think I FINALLY "get" it! I'm concentrating on the healthy, well balanced eating and not so much on the scale. Anyway...add me!!
  • sheilaparsleyministries
    Options
    I'm 47 I will be your friend my name is Sheila