Dance Dance Revolution

Options
Does anybody else ever use DDR on workout mode? I have such a petite and squat frame that running can actually be painful for me (not just the normal difficulty that comes with it, uggh).

DDR works wonders for me. Centered workout, it gets my heart rate up, and it's fun! :)

Replies

• Horuke
    Horuke Posts: 11
    Options
    My wife and I use Dance Central in this way, also Zumba fitness and UFC personal trainer. We both like it. Though the Zumba game isn't as good as the others. No real feed back on technique and the moves jump in dificulty randomly. The other two are nice. My wife loves the dance central and I'm really liking the UFC game.
  • marsgirlly
    marsgirlly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about maybe getting a Wii Fit, but the cost factor is kinda putting me off
  • Horuke
    Horuke Posts: 11
    Options
    I've got an 360 so we got a used kinect for $120. Playstation has the PS move. Both have mostly the same workout games.
  • Bethannny
    Bethannny Posts: 66
    Options
    I used to play it all the time and actually lost A LOT of weight a few years ago by playing it everyday. My PS2 broke though, so I don't get to play it anymore :(
  • exp_lauren
    exp_lauren Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love DDR! It's a really fun way to get in some cardio. More recently I've been doing the 30 Day Shred DVD to take it up a notch with strength and abs work, too. Not entertaining, but wow, it works.