Seriously Need to Lose 75 pounds need Motivation

Options
My New Weight Loss Goal that I will be Starting tomorrow is working towards losing 75 pounds and not cheating and making sure I get some kind of exercise in daily and seriously watching what I eat and drinking water and no soda I know I can make this happen. Please feel free to send me a friend request as I need all the motivation I can get.

Replies

• eliaus3640
    eliaus3640 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just start small don't try to do too much at once. It sounds like you are going to make all changes at once and that can be hard to do. Try one change at a time and it will be something you can stick with for a lifetime
  • Lavender2222
    Lavender2222 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have re started today. I have 40 to lose. I am not much of an exersizer. Will have to start no choice. Yes I do agree that we have to start making small changes at the time. Please share with me what changes you do. I need just like you all the motivation I can get.
  • auntiediz
    auntiediz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up if you have an off day, everyone has one, just don't make them a habit.

Don't tell anyone that you have this goal in regular life. It sounds strange, but you are doing this for you and you are more likely to succeed if only you knows of your failures on the path. This is a trick ex smokers have used, so they aren't lectured on the horrible path to quitting when they break down and have one.

Start small, but notice times when you could be moving more. Taking the stairs at work, or when watch TV by doing some push ups or sit ups during commercial breaks, stand while doing your work (see if your work will help with a standing desk in particular), and find something you like to do that gets you outside (bird watching -keep a log of the different types, hiking or biking - hit all of the local trails, or my favorite gardening - I get to eat the literal fruits/veggies of my labor)

Good luck! You can do it!