30 Pounds to Lose

Options

Replies

• Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'll be 25 in a month and I've got 33 pounds to lose to hit my goal of 200 and from there I'm not sure if I will lose more or not. I like to set checkpoint goals cause it keeps my encouraged. I do a little bit of running but most of my progress has been from cutting calories. Add me if you like. We might motivate each other since we have similar goals.
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    OODone wrote: »
    I'll be 25 in a month and I've got 33 pounds to lose to hit my goal of 200 and from there I'm not sure if I will lose more or not. I like to set checkpoint goals cause it keeps my encouraged. I do a little bit of running but most of my progress has been from cutting calories. Add me if you like. We might motivate each other since we have similar goals.

Will do! I've set small goals for the rest of the weightloss. Hoping they'll help motivate me!
  • angavai
    angavai Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Pls do add me ... I have to lose 30 lbs and struggling
  • Shadyhuero805
    Shadyhuero805 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Intermittent fasting.... Helps...telling you
  • TakingBackForever
    Options

I tried it, it is really hard for me to now binge after a long fast.
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Is this when you have two meals a day instead of three?
  • Shadyhuero805
    Options
    Get your calories in the eating window. Im 18/6.. I fast 18. Eat 6. After that wait until the next day.. It will eat at your stored fat.
  • Shadyhuero805
    Options
    You will lose a bit more at 1st cuz of water weight. Then after that. It will probably slow down. Gotta hit the gymm.. Got to drink water. Thats what im doing. Slowly but surely.
  • Gayleh18
    Gayleh18 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've lost nearly a stone in just over a month and want to lose another 3 stone could use the motivation and support anyone please add me
  • Shadyhuero805
    Options
    Try intermittent fasting
  • Shadyhuero805
    Options
    Allow yoyrself to only eat at a certain time daily... I do 18 hpur fastmm6 hours eating. Down 11 pounds...3weeks..everyone is different tho.
  • TakingBackForever
    Options
    Try intermittent fasting

Could you please stop? I'm just trying to look for motivational friends.
  • ajpschmidt
    ajpschmidt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me. I would like to lose 30 pounds too
  • Lavender2222
    Lavender2222 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have 40 pounds to lose. I have started entering my food intake. I am not much of an exersizer but will have to start if I want it to go. What other small changes have you all made ???
  • msalicia116
    msalicia116 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If I could lose the 20-25 I gained this year i'd be ecstatic! So I'll be here everyday for awhile. Hoping for about .5-1lb loss per week. Glad you're ready to get back on track, and it does help starting with people on the same journey at the same time. Congrats on the loss too btw.
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi there I have have my weight up and down my whole life. My thinnest was in high school at 110-130 and my heaviest was 240. I lost 25 lbs since restarting mfp 3 months ago and I want to lose 50 more so I'm 150
  • Lavender2222
    Lavender2222 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Waauw 25 in 3 months. What were the changes you made? Keep it up!
  • catalinaromera
    catalinaromera Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat!
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have about 30 to lose as well. I've lost about 20 since restarting (and 35 from my largest), but I still have a way to go. We could all use all of the support we can get! :)
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to lose..... feel free to add me!