Getting fit

Options
Hi, I'm looking to tone up and be comfortable enough to go to the beach by August. I am currently 113lbs and have cellulite all over my thighs. I am looking to weigh 98-105lbs and get my bum, tummy, and legs toned. What are the best exercises for this?

Replies

• gymrat04mf
    gymrat04mf Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? The weight range you listed generally wouldn't be considered healthy.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    That is a pretty low body weight. You cannot "tone" anything. But you can burn overall body fat through a deficit and gain muscle through a surplus to appear more defined. More defined women will always appear more attractive than one who looks like she couldn't pick up a milk jug. In my opinion
  • TiffanyRodriguez13
    TiffanyRodriguez13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    By August? Seriously, you can't tone it up but yes you can reduce it definitely. These cellulites and all skin issues due to fats on the skin tissues. These unwanted fats should be burn out to get the healthy, fit and smooth skin. For this, nothing much, you have to take care of your diet, workout and some skin care products and therapies. Make your programme fitness and follow it for your workout and diet. Also, choose your massage therapy with suction cup or massage palper-rouler to get rid of these skin issues and cellulites too. Massage will burn the unwanted fats on your skin tissues.