Going premium??

Options
Hi all, I am enjoin this app, was wondering if the premium is worth getting per month? Is there a big difference between non payed and payed.. thanks in advance.

Replies

• bop926
    bop926 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not worth it... Not enough reliable features to make it worth the fees. Unless you seriously hate the ads.
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a waste, never used premium features in a year.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I won't go premium until I get a guarantee that the database entries for premium users is 100% verified from USDA
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I bought premium 2 times, NOT worth it for me. as others said, no additional features to make it worth it except no ads.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    I won't go premium until I get a guarantee that the database entries for premium users is 100% verified from USDA

This and the recipe builder fixed.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

see I don't have an issue with the recipe builder...do you use it on the phone or computer? @Chef_Barbell
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options

see I don't have an issue with the recipe builder...do you use it on the phone or computer? @Chef_Barbell

Both and the new one not the old one which is a workaround.
  • mercuri812016
    mercuri812016 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies ...being there is nothing special yet with the premium.. I think I will stay as I am. ☺
    Cheers.