Movies

Options
Do you sneek your own snacks into the theater? If so what do you bring?

I'm bring 100 calorie popcorn and some almonds.

Replies

• Persipan
    Persipan Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I tend to take blueberries or strawberries; sometimes popcorn. I have been known to take a bag of pieces of cooked chicken and munch on those, though!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I sneak in a bottle of water, veggies and nuts. :)
  • shadowyprincess
    Options
    Over the years I've taken in homemade popcorn, chex mix, Crystal Light filled water bottles and sometimes a sandwich depending on when the movie was playing.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. I snuck in Ice cream but I was young and not concerned about my weight( tho I should have been). Going to see the Harry Potter movie and am inspired to bring some healthier snacks for me and friends! Thank you for this post :)
  • crasula
    crasula Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Pistachio nuts is my poison although it's a little messy (and noisy) shelling them!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I have done that lots of times before, but not while trying to be health conscious. I have always brought in the big bag of mini chocolate bars and salty chips.......of course with a DIET soft drink. :laugh: Thinking from a healthy point of view...almonds, slices of apples, clementines that have already been peeled and segmented, healthy popcorn, bottle of water......movie theater snacks cost an arm and a leg! :noway:
  • shadowyprincess
    Options
    Pistachio nuts is my poison although it's a little messy (and noisy) shelling them!

I took Pistashios once. I shelled them into a ziploc before I left so I could just enjoy them once the movie started. :)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Always a bottle of water.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Definitely water (1 bottle of water costs $4.50!) and popcorn already popped. Once I snuck in a chick-fil-a sandwich!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Last time I went I definitely took my own water! Next time I will bring more healthy snacks too, that popcorn made me thirsty for days