hey everyone

Options
hi , my name is kerry l have 4 children and l have come in this site to try and shift some pounds that l have put on over the last yr , thanx

Replies

• kerry30
    Options
    hi , my name is kerry l have 4 children and l have come in this site to try and shift some pounds that l have put on over the last yr , thanx
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.:flowerforyou:

You will find all the tools and friendly support you could wish for here.
    Have a great time and join the fun.:smile:
  • cookie23
    Options
    hi kerry- come to this site with open mind about food. The best way to shift those post baby pounds is to shake up your diet and give your body the jolt it needs after slowing from all the confined months of childbearing.

My first tip is to eliminate as much white bleached flour foods from your diet as possible. These foods have little nutritional value and are absorbed by your system in no time hence you will find yourself hungry sooner and more often. There are so many delicious whole grain foods around that are complex in carbs and keep your system busy breaking them down, hence you are satisfied for much longer periods of time. I could also give you a lesson on white sugar vs. natural sweetners like pure maple syrup or aguava nectar but perhaps another time. Good luck on your path to weight loss.
  • laurajane81
    Options
    welcome kerry i just know you'll love this site ive been a member for nearly 2 weeks and im addicted ...... :flowerforyou: