Blonde_bombshell20 Posts: 12 Member
What does your "cheat meal" consist of?

Replies

• DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    lilbitmeme wrote: »
    French fries and beer... Not even sure that's a meal but I really love beer
    Oh man a beer on a hot day is like the best thing ever.

My cheat meal is delivered pizza, ice cream, and whiskey
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    CARBS! or lots o' pizza!
  • PhoenixWithoutAshes1
    PhoenixWithoutAshes1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Pizza & beer. And none of that Ultra low cal beer crap. Real beer. Yuengling, Sam Adams, a Leinie or even better, Fat Tire!
  • ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a "cheat" because I log it - but lately it's been two glazed buttermilk bars (typically one sugar glazed and one maple glazed)
  • JKI19
    JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have two kinds.... The first is more of an impromptu "refeed" day I'll have every few weeks if I'm feeling like the low/cals of a cut or the intensity of the workout really got to met. It usually consists of a burger, fries, and maybe some kind of malt (usually from Whataburger or In-N-Out). The second ones are really more of "reward" weekends for when I hit a goal weight, I usually have them once every other month, and it'll consist of an entire weekend eating whatever the heck I want lol.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    joelo_83 wrote: »
    j9z8662dcsj6.jpeg

This. Every. Single. Time.

I so want this right now!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer

Lolol

Bad stuff and beer
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    Mine changes every time,today it was frito pie with the works and beer,last time it was pancakes and bacon. I never enjoy it like I think I will though,I guess because I don't eat that crap anymore. The beer always taste good :smiley:
  • ElviraMarieCerri
    ElviraMarieCerri Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am very luck to have a very good taste "memory", so I can do "virtual" cheats. Usually before I go to sleep (lying in bed), I pick a category, for example, donut-type things, and imagine each flavor individually, long johns, eclairs, apple fritters, devil's food coconut, maple, nut-covered, and so on and so on until I either run out of ideas or fall asleep. No calories, all the taste, no heartburn, no greasy aftertaste in my mouth! My real cheat is a 2 baby-scoop cup of Baskin Robbins ice cream - no reduced anything, as creamy as I can get - on Saturday evening.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    something like this

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Sushi or pizza
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    something like this

maxresdefault.jpg

I hope that Mexican lasagna is deep fried so it adds the chimichanga element, as well. <3
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    What does your "cheat meal" consist of?

Redheads
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Carl's Jr.'s Jalapeno Thick Burger, large fries, Diet Pepsi, and an unwise amount of melted chocolate-Oreo ice cream. I only eat this if I hit my goal weight for the two-week period AND I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT.