Not new to MFP, but have no friends here yet

Options
I've been using MFP for a about 6 weeks. My wife hates that I use it and makes fun of me all the time for tracking my meals, reading the informative articles, and getting recipes. I started my weight loss journey 3 weeks before I started using MFP and this has made it easier for sure. So far it's been about 9 weeks and I've lost close to 50 lbs. My profile pic is the most recent I've taken (last week). My body totally transformed in 2 months. I was very bloated looking fat "dad body" before. I've never been into the community section here but thought it might be fun to talk to some people that wouldn't make fun of or degrade me for using MFP or for being healthy/in shape. That's a lengthy intro, I know, so....HI EVERYONE!

Replies

• lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Congrats on the progress you have made.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    You look great...my husband is supportive, but he has zero interest in improving himself, so I love having this outlet as a way to meet and chat with like minded people. It is a tough struggle when you don't have much for support!!
  • keithahayes78
    keithahayes78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I find it to be enjoyable. And I love the energy I have now. I think she'd be happier if she made the switch but that is up to the individual.
  • mase716
    mase716 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look good, what was your starting weight and current weight? Would you mind discussing your calorie intake and fitness routine? Need some encouragement...

Thanks