Hello from the UK

Options
Hi

I've been on MFP for a while but have only just started posting today so thought I best say hi!

I'm 28 years old and have just finished my degree as a mature student. I live in Hampshire, UK with my two crazy boxer dogs. I am currently doing the 30 day shred and am 2 days into level 2. I also go to the gym/swimming and cycling. Of course my dogs help me keep fit too!

I've lost 40lb and I'm aiming for maybe another 15-20lb. I'd like to get to a UK size 8/10. Before and current pics are on my profile :)

Well that's me... hi!

Anna

Replies

• MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi,

welcome to the MFP world, its really good to get some friends on here, it helps keep you focused (and sane, sometimes). You`ll find that everyone is incredibly friendly and supportive.

Best of luck.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

:smile:
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I come from Hampshire originally (Southampton), live in Germany now though. Good to see some people from where I come from here :)

x
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck on your journey!!

Feel free to add me too.

Sars:flowerforyou:
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    hi from yorkshire i see youve done fab already good luck on your journey x
  • anskibonbanski
    anskibonbanski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ah thank you. You're all so very sweet :-)

@dgirllamius: I live just outside of Southampton. I don't blame you living in Germany instead now though... I know where I'd rather be lol!

Please feel free to add me as a friend whoever reads this thread.

Thanks again and well done to everyone on their weight loss! Tis not easy is it!

xxx
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm also in the UK (Surrey) :flowerforyou:
  • fenix1976
    fenix1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there well done so far! I'm from gloucester, 5,2 and about 28 pounds to lose ( ish!) so i can fit into my wedding dress next april! feel free to add me I could always do with some more uk friends!
  • juliebradhen
    juliebradhen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not far from Southampton, good to see someone localish :o) Feel free to add me
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna

Welcome I am from Hampshire too, New Forest to be exact great to have you on board. Feel free to add me.

Good luck

Mandy x
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm also from hampshire - havant. Add me if u like mandy