Ice cream on a stick - 100 calories

Options
wkm733ng56ot.jpeg

I just discovered these. They are really good and only 100 calories!

Replies

• lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I love love love those! The mint chocolate chip is so freaking delicious!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Pack says frozen yogurt?

That said Soleros for the win - 94 cals
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I like eating them from time to time. My favorite flavors so far are the one in the photo and chocolate peanut butter. If you like frozen bar treats, also try Enlightened. They have high protein/fiber ice cream bars that taste great. The best one is the toasted almond flavor.
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    Pack says frozen yogurt?

That said Soleros for the win - 94 cals

I personally think they taste a lot like ice cream.
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I eat the chocolate chip cookie dough one pretty much everyday, I love them!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Original (Popsicle) Fudgesicles are 100 calories

Not on a stick - but Klondike Slim A Bear ice cream sandwiches are 100 calories. Wal-Mart & Kemp's "mini" ice cream sandwiches are 100 calories too.

Yasso Mint! .....I'll have to look for those
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    We don't have that brand here :( I'm totally in love with skinny cow chocolate truffle bars at the moment
  • ftwjessicat
    ftwjessicat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We buy these things called Jonny Pops at he Costco in Chicago and they're AMAZZZZZIINNNG. There are strawberry and raspberry blueberry ones. They're just cream, fruit, and sugar and they are amazing!!
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    We buy these things called Jonny Pops at he Costco in Chicago and they're AMAZZZZZIINNNG. There are strawberry and raspberry blueberry ones. They're just cream, fruit, and sugar and they are amazing!!

There are also mango ones, coffee ones, and banana cinnamon ones!
  • Antmaril
    Antmaril Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Yasso Greek Yogurt bars. I have one every night. Sea salt caramel and Mint Chocolate Chip are my favorites! So good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I tried the coconut one a year ago and it ended in the trash because it was too bland, but I love the fudge bars (and only 80 calories).
  • darcy1982
    darcy1982 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    weight watchers has a cookies and cream ice cream bar for 90 cals!!! yum!
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I love the sea salt caramel bars. Those definitely taste like creamy, super sweet ice cream. I also currently am in love with Publix's No-Sugar-Added light ice cream. The strawberry is decent, but it is missing some richness. The vanilla, though - omg. I had to double check the carton to make sure I didn't buy regular by mistake. 80-120 cals per 63g/half cup depending on flavor.