Organic apple cider vinegar

Options
So, read up on this detox to help with ache and detoxing. Anyone have any opinion on it? From what I read it seems to be like a natural Mericle..... I did my first 8oz and gonna see how it works.

Replies

• Justforme160yee
    Justforme160yee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ps. Need friends add me if you would like :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I like on my broccoli and as a salad dressing but other then that it is all woo.
  • haney1722
    haney1722 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you trying to detox?
  • haney1722
    Options
    For some reason I can't see the above reply I wrote, can anyone else? I tried it but gagged, can't get past the taste! My opinion is it dates back to my grandparents era so there must be some benefits to it! I say keep trying and see what happens! :)
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    haney1722 wrote: »
    For some reason I can't see the above reply I wrote, can anyone else? I tried it but gagged, can't get past the taste! My opinion is it dates back to my grandparents era so there must be some benefits to it! I say keep trying and see what happens! :)

I can't see your above reply either
  • Justforme160yee
    Options
    Idk my liver and kidneys are good. If anything, maybe it will clear up my acne lol
  • Justforme160yee
    Options
    I don't know really.... I'm clueless just trying to lose weight.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

This
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    Here's what I would do if I where you-
    Start by reading the stickies in the beginning of the forum. This will explain how weight loss works( calorie deficit no need for detoxes, cleanses, pills, fancy shakes or products) just eat at a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight:)

Then I'd get a food scale and learn how to weigh your solids. Measuring cups for liquids. Guessing and estimating portions isn't accurate. We got over weight because we over ate, so most of us are not good with eyeballing portions. The food scale will teach you portions. Learning portion control and moderation is key to long term success.

This might sound difficult but it really isn't once you get in the swing of things!
    Remember - weight loss comes from a calorie deficit. Calories in calories out.

If your unsure of anything, just create a thread and ask! Plenty of people are more then willing to help! We've all been new before! Best of luck!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Naykaykay wrote: »
    I don't know really.... I'm clueless just trying to lose weight.

Don't worry, i did the Apple cider vinegar thing aaaaand raspberry ketones/garcinia cambogia, plus dozens of other pills and potions when i first started. Not one of them helped in any way!
  • Justforme160yee
    Options
    Thank you everyone
  • jonel_oh_el
    jonel_oh_el Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Personally for me I drink 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with the mother in a glass of water every day and I've seen amazing benefits. I don't drink it for weightloss, it just really helps clear out my digestive tract. What works for me may not work for everyone but I'd say give it a try OP
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine would take a teaspoon and put it into 16 oz of water, she said it was to help with maintaining her weight/helping her lose weight along with keeping the skin clear. I tried it just because I was being silly and wanted to try and do the things she did just to have a shared experience. I never really saw any results from it though, so I now use acv from time to time on my scalp as a rinse for my dandruff.
  • haney1722
    Options

I can't see your above reply either

Thanks, I think it happens when I use my phone's emojis! It happened yesterday too but I thought it was just me being me...