I need more mfp friends !

Options
I need some more friends on here, mainly to steal ideas from and get advice. Im a sahm to 3 kids with another 20 + pounds to loose. Im down 16 lbs in 65 days and need to stay motivated !

Replies

• SheRaRuleroftheUniverse
    Options
    Good job! Add me! I'm also a stay at home Mom with a little more than 20 lbs left to go, but I hit 40# and feeling great!
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feeel free to add stay strong
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am also a stay at home mom of 3 under 5 years old and have a lot more to lose but working on it!
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • anb__
    anb__ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm a stay at home working mom...I have a 6 month old and 2 1/2 year old, down 50 lbs, feel free to add me as well. :)
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I need friends too!
  • Stacey0116
    Stacey0116 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • rodrod67
    rodrod67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I need to bring back my motivation and loose 30lbs !!
  • vintageruby
    vintageruby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as well! Also, anybody else in here can add me too. I am a stay at home wife now and we are planning for kids soon. I need to lose 65 more pounds. I have lose 31 so far. Let's help each other out :)
  • nikkijune18
    nikkijune18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need mfp friends as well! I only have about 8 more pounds to lose but I've lost about 17 over the last year or so. I'm trying to get motivated to lose the rest and I'd like to provide motivation for friends as well!
  • krishibbs
    krishibbs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am not a new mom but looking to lose 20 pounds and the struggle is real! Looking for some new fitness pal friends interested in providing support and encouragement! I promise to give it back! Good luck in your journey. We got this:)
  • meganmurray217
    meganmurray217 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom also! I need to lose 20 more pounds! 11 down so far! Feel free to add me I need friends on here!
  • britishstar41
    britishstar41 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too, hopefully with public diaries. I need to steal food ideas from people. Haha

I'm a middle school teacher with over 100 lbs to lose. I have a 7-year-old daughter and a very supportive husband.

Add me!
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need friends for motivation and support too!
  • mammabear1193
    mammabear1193 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also a sahm so I added you!
  • kelly1796
    kelly1796 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ColeyBear1104
    ColeyBear1104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!