Turbo Jam!

Options
Do any of you do the Turbo Jam/Beachbody workout DVD? I got an unopened copy of it for only $1.00 at a yard sale the other day which I thought was a pretty great deal! Thinking about maybe giving it a try tomorrow.

Replies

• waylward
    waylward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've got it but haven't started it yet. Perhaps it's time that I do. I hear good things about it.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have and love it! The instructor is super motivational and makes it fun! You definitely have to use it!! :)
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    Yeah, maybe we should both give it a try waylward. I've heard good things about it too.

wildeone-I've heard it's similar to Tae Bo/kicboxing. Is that true? If so, I probably would like it as I love the Tae Bo DVD's.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Do any of you do the Turbo Jam/Beachbody workout DVD? I got an unopened copy of it for only $1.00 at a yard sale the other day which I thought was a pretty great deal! Thinking about maybe giving it a try tomorrow.

Jealous!!!! LOL....heard it was great..awesome find..will probably get it on Amazon.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yes it is similar, but way more fun! It isn't the serious stuff! :)
  • LaurensLoss
    LaurensLoss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for a few weeks now and I love it. I have not gotten bored yet but I have all the dvds and have been doing some of the advanced ones. You should definitely try it out.
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    I think the one I have might be an older one it's Turbo Jam: Punch, Kick & Jam.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I did that workout last night and burned 400 calories. Tonight I'll be doing Turbo Sculpt.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Aside from my other dance stuff I do....Turbo Jam, I LOVE! The instructor is a blast - the music is fun and I seriously feel like I'm getting a "real" workout while enjoying myself. Absolutely try it out!!! Have fun!
  • KikiCarre
    KikiCarre Posts: 1
    Options
    vondarche:
    TURBO JAM ROCKS! you will not be disappointed. there is something for anyone to do on any fitness level and once you get into it you will push yourself harder the next time. never gets old, i’m someone who used to hate the idea of workout videos but turbo jam is way more than that- its just too much fun. love it! :happy:
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Jam last week and I'm really enjoying it. Kickboxing has always been my favorite form of cardio.

There are three rest days the first week and I'll admit that taking them was hard because I wanted to hop right back in and keep going. However, I took the opportunity to get some much needed cleaning done around the house and I figured that once it goes to a six day per week schedule that I'll be looking back on these rest days with fondness.

I've been randomly doing some of the moves to music in my head since Friday. :) Can't wait to get back into it today.
  • Soziberry
    Soziberry Posts: 115
    Options
    Is it worth buying then? Downloaded a little and I can say I am impressed!