The part about losing weight that I don't like...

Options
Everything on me jiggles more. One day I'll be tone and non-jiggly, but for now I feel like a walking jiggly puff. Everything is loser than when I was 175 lbs, which is good, it means there's not as much fat as there used to be, just annoying and makes me slighty self- conscious.

Replies

• myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    If your boobs jiggle, you should be happy =) A lot of people lose weight and lose their boobs too lol. If they jiggle it means that you still have some! =D
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    haha! They are still there, maybe slightly smaller than 25 lbs ago. I just hope I don't lose them as my weight goes down D:
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You need to tone up as you loose weight that helps. I have the same problem but, can't afford to.go to the gym.
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs. I went from a C cup to an A cup. I am very upset about it!
  • PaulaButHag
    Options
    Right there with ya. My upper arms are yucky looking. And let's don't even talk about my thighs. When I was heavier, my arms were big, but I still went sleeveless, but now, I am looking at cap sleeves and longer shorts.

Oh well, at the least the size I had to buy was smaller.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You need to tone up as you loose weight that helps. I have the same problem but, can't afford to.go to the gym.

You don't have to go to the gym to tone up. Because i have an extremely hectic schedule and I travel for work about 60 percent of the time, I can't go to a gym regularly either. But you can jog/power walk for free and you can do lots of resistance training in your own living room There are plenty of exercises to be found free on the internet and lots of DVD's (Jillian Michaels etc. for 5-10 dollars)
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    yep this is a problem not many talk about. You get softer and squishier it is unpleasant to look at, but mentally you know you are doing well cause it is happening lol
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options

Buy some weights from walmart {or whereever} or lift heavy cans {same weight} and do some strength exercises a couple times a week. use youtube or buy a jillian michaels dvd{my recommendation} for some workouts help tone you up. should help.
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    When you lose weight, things do become "jiggly." I would suggest using small weights for the arms. I started doing yoga, and have noticed some improvement in my arms...

Unfortunately, I have no suggestions for the jiggling in your chest area. I wear underwire and NEVER go braless.

All that said, I would rather jiggle a little:happy:
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options

My sister went from D to A.... So I know exactly how you feel. She'll actually wear a double patted bra to feel like she has something there now
  • mamma3monkeys
    Options
    do yourself a huge emotional favor & boost and get yourself some spanx! I love mine!
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have no problem with jigglieness in the arms (its about the last place I gain weight in) and the chest area, well, I'd like the keep that jiggling too :D

Just my belly, hips and thighs are jiggling around more. I do resistance right now for the abs, walk up a large steep hill daily and I'll look into a 30 day shred DVD or something similar to tone up to help lose the jiggle. Oooo, spandex that would hold down wobbly bits.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    do yourself a huge emotional favor & boost and get yourself some spanx! I love mine!

Spanx are magical!
  • nikkimoon1382
    nikkimoon1382 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way after losing 30+lbs but now i've started adding strength training to my exercise schedule. I switch between cardio and strength training (I use the Jackie Warner power circuit training) I have a 5lb set of weights and a 12lb set of weights that I got at target. I always use the heaviest weight I can and still finish the exercise. You dont need a gym. I havent stepped foot in the gym since I've started my weight loss journey. I've done the strength training dvds like 7 times in the last couple weeks and I can tell you I am already much stronger and heave upped the weight on most of the exercises. Feeling better and looking better! Good luck to you!!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Today I had my first moment while running of "wait a sec, I'm not as jiggly as I was. My stomach isn't flopping while I run." Incredible feeling. You, too, will get past the jiggly to the toning.

As said, you don't need a gym to strength train. Some free weights will get you going. I don't go to a gym. I use EA Active 2 on my Wii with my 5, 10, and 15 lb weights.

You'll get past the jiggly. Enjoy the smaller size!
  • catlady100
    catlady100 Posts: 154
    Options
    I'm less jiggly.

get some strength training dvds that encourage heavier lifting, less reps
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ditto :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    Jiggly puff is my favorite pokemon!!! SO CUTE! (i have 3 boys...)

As for the jiggling, I am quite jiggly too. i'm doing the JM 30 day shred to lose some jig. It's going to work. I just know it!!!
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    The stretched skin jiggles yes ;).
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I'm dreading this part of losing weight! I am going to have to make sure I follow all the advice you are getting also.