Back on the wagon...

Well I've been ill since the weekend. Only managed 500 calories on Saturday and Sunday which was terrible!! No excersise at all. Then on Monday and Tuesday all I did was walk to work but I did manage my 1300 calories. I was so exhuasted though I went to bed in the afternoon for four hours.

I thought I had a cold, but I feel like I did when I last had a chest infection.... I hope it's not that though! I want to do some more excersise today. I did walk to work and back which is about 30 minutes but I'd like to do a little more just to keep me active while I recover. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday so I don't think I'll be over doing it. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Well I've been ill since the weekend. Only managed 500 calories on Saturday and Sunday which was terrible!! No excersise at all. Then on Monday and Tuesday all I did was walk to work but I did manage my 1300 calories. I was so exhuasted though I went to bed in the afternoon for four hours.

I thought I had a cold, but I feel like I did when I last had a chest infection.... I hope it's not that though! I want to do some more excersise today. I did walk to work and back which is about 30 minutes but I'd like to do a little more just to keep me active while I recover. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday so I don't think I'll be over doing it. Any suggestions?
  • The best thing to do when you are ill is not to exercise. Exercise can cause further inflamation and spread the infection. Try and take it easy and watch your calories.:flowerforyou: hope you feel better soon!
  • Thanks :smile: maybe just walking to work and back is enough until I recover.

I'm just scared I'll get lazy while I'm lounging around all day!