Thrive Le-vel...what's the deal?

Options
perezke91
perezke91 Posts: 50 Member
edited June 2016 in Food and Nutrition
Good morning everyone!

I've been approached by a co-worked promoting the program Thrive. She had many medical issues and was on way too many pills and after starting this..she has lost 30 pounds is on 1/3 of the medication she used to take and has increased energy. Does anybody know about this? Personal experiences? Or is just a fad...

Anything would be great!

Btw...I'm not looking at this as a weight loss tool.

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    perezke91 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone!

I've been approached by a co-worked promoting the program Thrive. She had many medical issues and was on way too many pills and after starting this..she has lost 30 pounds is on 1/3 of the medication she used to take and has increased energy. Does anybody know about this? Personal experiences? Or is just a fad...

Anything would be great!

It's basically another multi-level marketing type of platform.

If it were me, I'd stay far away from it.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    All you need is calorie deficit, eat foods you like but not too much and food scale to get you off on a good start.
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    All I know is you take a pill then go work out (key words: work out) and then they drink a meal replacement so basically they are only making a deficit.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Multi level marketing scam. Stay far away from all mlm . Low quality products at a high cost
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    SCAM
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    perezke91 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone!

Anything would be great!

Btw...I'm not looking at this as a weight loss tool.

If not for weight loss, what then? It's still a scam, whatever they claim.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Be wary of so called miracles.....she needs to sell you this poo so will say anything
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I have a sister in law that has spent thousands upon thousands on anything she sees.
    What makes a person so gullible?
    She also has a cabinet with every pill under the sun.

Eat healthy foods. Have a healthy mind.
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have a sister in law that has spent thousands upon thousands on anything she sees.
    What makes a person so gullible?
    She also has a cabinet with every pill under the sun.

Eat healthy foods. Have a healthy mind.
    Theres one in every bunch.
  • perezke91
    perezke91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'd report the co-worker to HR if she keeps harrassing you to buy crap from her. That's generally frowned upon in the workplace - it is actually a huge no-no where I work and would get you terminated immediately.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    The deal is that the only people who will ever tell you its any good are selling it.