Hello everyone! Milwaukee Bodybuilder here.

Options
Conskill
Conskill Posts: 29 Member
Hi, I'm a 31-year-old bodybuilder from Milwaukee, WI. I've been using MFP for years and didn't even realize there were community forums (lol). I have been bodybuilding for over 5 years strong now, starting at age 26 at around 300lbs at a height of 6'2 and cut down to 185lbs in my first year. I've built back up to 215lbs and plan to compete professionally in another year or 2 (once I gain a little more size) in the hopes to earn my Pro-Card from MuscleMania as a natural athlete (and hopefully earn a sponsor(s) as well).

I'm here to not only give advice but to also receive it as well (no one knows everything!). Although I am not a certified trainer, I have personally trained close to 30 people and helped them build their self-esteem and motivation through all facets of fitness and health!

Feel free to add me as a friend, ask questions and let me know if you're interested in seeing what I eat (and how I track) on a daily basis. I warn you, however, it's nothing too exciting. Thank you!

Replies

• williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Way to go brother!
  • Conskill
    Options
    Thanks!
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!

I sent you a message.
    Thank you for any help/advice.
    Amanda
  • Conskill
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate that!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the body building.
  • Conskill
    Options
    Thank you. It's been a long time coming!
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the open invite. It sounds like you got a good grip on this body composition thing.
  • Conskill
    Options
    No problem! It's taken time and a lot of trial and error to see what works for my body.
  • tinyfitchick
    tinyfitchick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you have any questions about competing let me know (: I compete in NPC shows. It's soooo addicting once you start you'll never want to stop haha
  • Conskill
    Options
    That's great! I may have to call on you one day. Much appreciated. =)
  • TheRootofGroot
    TheRootofGroot Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Friends, family and other gym members have been suggesting I give it a try.
    Still have a lot of muscular imbalances I need to work on but like Conskill I wouldn't have made it this far without myfitnesspal, best app ever.
  • Conskill
    Options
    I couldn't agree more!
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    I'm a small middle distance runner looking to get into bodybuilding. Hope I can learn from you!
  • Conskill
    Options
    For sure! Here is to us all learning from one another!
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Help post pictures of your transformation: beginning, interim, current, with date stamp.
    It's helpful to see when certain progress are made.
    Thanks.
  • marga_y
    marga_y Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to learn how to lift
  • Conskill
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Unfortunately I do not have any before pics. When I started it was a very emotional time for me and my focus was strictly on keeping motivation up and getting through the initial phase. I do regret this however and have for some time. I'm still currently in a cutting-phase (strict dieting) and should be sub 6% Bodyfat withing another month or so. When I have reached my goal I will surely do a body reveal!

Edit: Now that I think of it I may have some older pics of me when I was very heavy. I shall have to dig through my computer for said pics but they wouldn't be your traditional "then and now" posing pics like you see of many others.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Conskill wrote: »
    ...I'm still currently in a cutting-phase (strict dieting) and should be sub 6% Bodyfat...

I just hit 6.2% this morning

• Conskill
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Congrats! it's not an easy feat for most. I'm around 8ish %. Started this cut very late unfortunately.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'm in Madison :) Haven't "met" many Wisconsin people on here!