Gay Men losing and yapping

Options
Garzmax
Garzmax Posts: 7 Member
edited June 2016 in Chit-Chat
Hello all! My name is Kenny, I've been married to my husband for 35 years and still in love with him. He's so supportive of me no matter how heavy I get.... We live in NY and I run a travel Agency.... I am hoping to lose 50 lbs and hopefully I can with the added support from you all. Thanks for helping me and I look forward to meeting you guys...

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    How have you guys been married that long
  • JamesBost2016
    JamesBost2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would guess they had a private ceremony, it just wouldn't have been recognized by the state.
  • pie_eyes
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would guess they had a private ceremony, it just wouldn't have been recognized by the state.

Oh
    Garzmax wrote: »
    Hello all! My name is Kenny, I've been married to my husband for 35 years and still in love with him. He's so supportive of me no matter how heavy I get.... We live in NY and I run a travel Agency.... I am hoping to lose 50 lbs and hopefully I can with the added support from you all. Thanks for helping me and I look forward to meeting you guys...

That's really sweet. The public forums aren't particularly gay friendly and it's mostly straight women trying to lose weight and straight men trying to regain the egos they had when they were 20.

I'll recede on my not gay friendly remark and say gay ambivalent . Cause it's straight who aren't homophobic but you know they're not gay so ?

But um fun story , I'm gay , or queer or.. I like penisus
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hi Kenny! So happy you have a supportive spouse by your side! Stay strong on your journey to healthy!

• Garzmax
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    How have you guys been married that long
    We been married only since 7/24/11 the day NCY made it legal we jumped on it...
  • Garzmax
    Options

]

That's really sweet. The public forums aren't particularly gay friendly and it's mostly straight women trying to lose weight and straight men trying to regain the egos they had when they were 20.

I'll recede on my not gay friendly remark and say gay ambivalent . Cause it's straight who aren't homophobic but you know they're not gay so ?

But um fun story , I'm gay , or queer or.. I like penisus

I would hope the public forms would be more diverse especially in this day and age... Glade to see you are all of the above, we have that in common... LOL
  • Garzmax
    Options
    Hi Kenny! So happy you have a supportive spouse by your side! Stay strong on your journey to healthy!
    Yes, thank goodness he's so supportive... I really lucked up 35 years ago...
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm not a male but I just had to mosey on in and say congrats on 35 lovely years! I hope I'm only so lucky. :*
  • Garzmax
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    I'm not a male but I just had to mosey on in and say congrats on 35 lovely years! I hope I'm only so lucky. :*

Hey there, thanks for the congrats, and you will be lucky too... it takes work but you can do it... Thanks again.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Congratulations on 35 years!!

I feel like the the community boards are a pretty fair representation of the general population, most polls suggest only about 4% of people identify as gay or lesbian. So, we are pretty much always going to be outnumbered... :D That being said, the forums are generally pretty supportive (albeit often brutally honest).

Good luck on your goals, this is a great community to help you achieve them!
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Coming up on 26 years together in October here. I met him in a gay bar....go figure. To top it off...he was a male dancer there. How did I manage to luck out. Strange but true.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    You are very fortunate! Congratulations and welcome aboard from a gay friendly straight guy.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I like penisus

unnamed-111.gif
    joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif
    A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif
    Johnny-Depp-Shock.gif
    Shocked-William-Shatner-Star-Trek.gif
    shocked-o.gif

Surprise
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Surprise

76a6d9649cf5c00af27c4a53cab1c793.jpg

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

GTFO of here with that nonsense. Doesn't he make you do all of the housework and keep you from exercising while eating fattening food around you that you can't have?

Welcome. :smile:
  • QuiznatoddBidness
    QuiznatoddBidness Posts: 602 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nobody told me there would be gay people here. Appalling.

5e357f90-d2de-0131-77d1-1e7c02190ada.gif?

8173960.gif

7311743.gif

giphy.gif
  • MQEnglishIV
    MQEnglishIV Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats hope all goes well!