Looking for friends! I have 100+ lbs to lose!

Options
Alyssa8628
Alyssa8628 Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2016 in Getting Started
I have around 130-150 lbs to lose. Looking for friends on here to help motivate and have fun while losing the weight! Add me if you'd like! :)

Replies

• mssierra2u
    mssierra2u Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making a move in the right direction. I am back on this site again. For me, it's the easiest way to keep track of everything. Add me as a friend!
  • storygirl65
    storygirl65 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose quite a bit of weight. I would love the support as well. My current problem is I don't know how to add friends!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add! You can do this!
  • jwhite10
    jwhite10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some mutual motivation. I have done this before and I know I can do it again. Want to be friends?
  • dserickson1
    dserickson1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    please add me as a friend- end goal to lose 108 pounds - it is daunting
  • supchurch442
    supchurch442 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of the fad diets. I want to not only do it right this time, but to keep it off too! I have half of myself to lose! Looking for some friends on here to share the journey with. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I have about the same! I lost 100lbs using MFP before, left for awhile, had a baby gained lots of weight during pregnancy and after (he is 19 months) but I am back! I will add ya!
  • kelly1796
    kelly1796 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20 pounds. We can do it! Feel free to add me (:
  • fattynomore78
    fattynomore78 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 75 pounds and I'm currently working on that now please feel free to add me
  • BellaSOUL11
    BellaSOUL11 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Alyssa8628 wrote: »
    I have around 130-150 lbs to lose. Looking for friends on here to help motivate and have fun while losing the weight! Add me if you'd like! :)

Im new too, I have 50-60 that I want to drop!
  • syntaxxceo
    syntaxxceo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added you! I've already lost around 100, but have at least double that to go, so I'm here with ya!
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I too have alot of weight to lose. I've lost 50 lbs so far. You can do this!! Added you as a friend!
  • SaritaWolf
    SaritaWolf Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Added! Let's do this!
  • kstrozek
    kstrozek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100 to lose. Please feel free to add me. This is a very frustrating journey. I don't know how to add people or I would do it. lol
  • ntbck8
    ntbck8 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'd love to join in. I also have 100 lbs to lose. I had lost a ton of weight in 2014 then got pregnant with twins. I was doing good after I had the twins then depression set in early this year and I gained all ofit back plus some. This is the heaviest I've ever been even though I've always struggled with my weight. Having a support group would be great especially because I don't know anyone in the town I live and my husband won't be back home till mid next year.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm down 80 lbs and looking to lose another 50-60, you are very welcome to add me, anyone else as well. :) Like momma always said, you can never have too many friends. :)
  • Kari_Bear78
    Options
    kstrozek wrote: »
    I have well over 100 to lose. Please feel free to add me. This is a very frustrating journey. I don't know how to add people or I would do it. lol

It's simple click on their name. Then click on their name again... Should see add friend on the right hand side. I added you as a friend too
  • hashyash31
    hashyash31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sent you friend request. I have 100+ to lose. Am looking for more friends myself. You can do this
  • Kari_Bear78
    Options
    hashyash31 wrote: »
    I sent you friend request. I have 100+ to lose. Am looking for more friends myself. You can do this
    Added you! We can so do this!!
  • ntbck8
    ntbck8 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks!! Does anyone know if you have to log out of the app for it to update friends added?