Looking for friends! I have 100+ lbs to lose!

Alyssa8628
Alyssa8628 Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2016 in Getting Started
I have around 130-150 lbs to lose. Looking for friends on here to help motivate and have fun while losing the weight! Add me if you'd like! :)

Replies

• mssierra2u
    mssierra2u Posts: 86 Member
    Congratulations on making a move in the right direction. I am back on this site again. For me, it's the easiest way to keep track of everything. Add me as a friend!
  • storygirl65
    storygirl65 Posts: 347 Member
    I'm also trying to lose quite a bit of weight. I would love the support as well. My current problem is I don't know how to add friends!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    I sent you an add! You can do this!
  • jwhite10
    jwhite10 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm looking for some mutual motivation. I have done this before and I know I can do it again. Want to be friends?
  • dserickson1
    dserickson1 Posts: 10 Member
    please add me as a friend- end goal to lose 108 pounds - it is daunting
  • supchurch442
    supchurch442 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm tired of the fad diets. I want to not only do it right this time, but to keep it off too! I have half of myself to lose! Looking for some friends on here to share the journey with. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    I have about the same! I lost 100lbs using MFP before, left for awhile, had a baby gained lots of weight during pregnancy and after (he is 19 months) but I am back! I will add ya!
  • kelly1796
    kelly1796 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm looking to lose 20 pounds. We can do it! Feel free to add me (:
  • fattynomore78
    fattynomore78 Posts: 85 Member
    I'm wanting to lose 75 pounds and I'm currently working on that now please feel free to add me
  • BellaSOUL11
    BellaSOUL11 Posts: 49 Member
    Alyssa8628 wrote: »
    I have around 130-150 lbs to lose. Looking for friends on here to help motivate and have fun while losing the weight! Add me if you'd like! :)

Im new too, I have 50-60 that I want to drop!
  • syntaxxceo
    syntaxxceo Posts: 7 Member
    Added you! I've already lost around 100, but have at least double that to go, so I'm here with ya!
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    I too have alot of weight to lose. I've lost 50 lbs so far. You can do this!! Added you as a friend!
  • SaritaWolf
    SaritaWolf Posts: 61 Member
    Added! Let's do this!
  • kstrozek
    kstrozek Posts: 2 Member
    I have well over 100 to lose. Please feel free to add me. This is a very frustrating journey. I don't know how to add people or I would do it. lol
  • ntbck8
    ntbck8 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey. I'd love to join in. I also have 100 lbs to lose. I had lost a ton of weight in 2014 then got pregnant with twins. I was doing good after I had the twins then depression set in early this year and I gained all ofit back plus some. This is the heaviest I've ever been even though I've always struggled with my weight. Having a support group would be great especially because I don't know anyone in the town I live and my husband won't be back home till mid next year.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    I'm down 80 lbs and looking to lose another 50-60, you are very welcome to add me, anyone else as well. :) Like momma always said, you can never have too many friends. :)
  • Kari_Bear78
    kstrozek wrote: »
    I have well over 100 to lose. Please feel free to add me. This is a very frustrating journey. I don't know how to add people or I would do it. lol

It's simple click on their name. Then click on their name again... Should see add friend on the right hand side. I added you as a friend too
  • hashyash31
    hashyash31 Posts: 2 Member
    I sent you friend request. I have 100+ to lose. Am looking for more friends myself. You can do this
  • Kari_Bear78
    hashyash31 wrote: »
    I sent you friend request. I have 100+ to lose. Am looking for more friends myself. You can do this
    Added you! We can so do this!!
  • ntbck8
    Awesome. Thanks!! Does anyone know if you have to log out of the app for it to update friends added?
  • Kari_Bear78
    ntbck8 wrote: »
    Awesome. Thanks!! Does anyone know if you have to log out of the app for it to update friends added?

I don't think so... I just keep going back and checking or leave that app without logging out and they're there. I also get notifications when someone has added me
  • sweetmelody269
    sweetmelody269 Posts: 8 Member
    Man, I haven't been on here in quite some time. I didn't even notice the community tab, this is awesome! Anybody feel free to add me! I've lost about 100 pounds but regained about half this past year. I'd like to lose somewhere between 70-90. I could really use motivation and support. Good luck everybody!!
  • ntbck8
    KariBush78 wrote: »
    ntbck8 wrote: »

I don't think so... I just keep going back and checking or leave that app without logging out and they're there. I also get notifications when someone has added me

Ok thanks
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    In 5 years, I lost 100 lbs then gained it back and now need to lose it again. I gained it back when I stopped tracking what I was eating and did not properly add calories to my maintenance weight.
  • kitkatlp
    kitkatlp Posts: 93 Member
    Hi there - I already lost 66lbs and have 29lbs more to lose. I've just sent you an add. ;)
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    katherine_startrek_fan Posts: 425 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! I have around 80-90 pounds to lose!
  • palmtang
    palmtang Posts: 22 Member
    Hi, I've sent a friend request. Been on here since January and managed 40lbs so far but have another 75lbs to go.
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Yeah I have quite a bit to lose & could definitely use the extra support & encouragement! Feel free to add me all :) good luck on your journey's!
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    I'm on the same journey as you, I'm trying to lose 100lbs :) we can do this!
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Hey i have more than 100+ still to loose, ive already lost 39lbs.... anyone is more than welcome to add me. Good luck xx