Taking a Weekend Break!

Options
pammye65
pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
I find that if I diet & exercise real good During the week I can take weekends 'off' just a little and not worry so much about dieting yet still watch a little of what I eat. It gives me something to look forward to! I still lose approx 1 1/2 pounds a week! Does anyone else do this?

Replies

• Anoble17
    Anoble17 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I usually take off Sundays and Thursdays. If my body didn't have time to recover between what I do in boxing and what I do on my own, I don't think I'd be able to walk. :smile:
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I do that too, but i enjoy drinking beer. Since good beer is high in calories i try to keep the beer drinkin to the weekends.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    For me I have to try to stay on track on the weekends, if not all my loss during the week is gone for my official weigh in on Mondays.
  • UCFLauren
    UCFLauren Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    For me I have to try to stay on track on the weekends, if not all my loss during the week is gone for my official weigh in on Mondays.

This is why I weigh in on Friday mornings!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I generally take at least one maintenance day over the weekend. Since i'm used to eating 1500 calories/day, 2000-2200 feels like a lot. I am still careful about liquid calories though. And I'm still losing 1-2 lbs per week.
  • judyfurtado
    judyfurtado Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    On the weekend I usually have 1 cheat meal.
  • pammye65
    Options
    i weigh on fridays too!
  • pammye65
    Options
    I generally take at least one maintenance day over the weekend. Since i'm used to eating 1500 calories/day, 2000-2200 feels like a lot. I am still careful about liquid calories though. And I'm still losing 1-2 lbs per week.
    great!
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I find that if I diet & exercise real good During the week I can take weekends 'off' just a little and not worry so much about dieting yet still watch a little of what I eat. It gives me something to look forward to! I still lose approx 1 1/2 pounds a week! Does anyone else do this?

Yes. The womenfolk in my house are on Weight Watchers, and I'm following a nutritionist's plan. But we all find it works out well to take a break for one meal per week. With us it's usually Sunday dinner. It's not some giant pig-out gorge-fest, but we don't track it and just kind of relax about what we're eating. And everyone still seems to be doing well and losing at a decent pace.