Trying again.

Options
I am at the heaviest I have ever been and have every reason in the world to be motivated, but I'm not. I am on medication for my anxiety issues, and this medication makes me tired & have sweet cravings. Changing the medication is not an option (it took me a long time to find one that worked, and the benefits outweigh the side effects, but this weight side effect is a biggie lol).
I am looking to find some friends to work along with. I am late 30s, with no kids, and have 80lbs to loose ultimately, but am looking to loose about 30 as my small goal.
Thanks for reading!

Replies

• cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    The only advise I can give you is just do it. Make a plan, an eating plan, an exercise plan, and hold yourself accountable and stick to it. It's hard, so don't give yourself any other options. Just do it.
  • idrinkalotofwater
    idrinkalotofwater Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Don't give up, or say things like, "well, I just ate this donut, so my diet is already messed up. Might as well eat whatever I want the rest of the day", that'll turn into the entire week, which turns into your entire life. Just try your best every day and keep at it until you've reached your goal
  • aformeat34
    aformeat34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me.
    I'm 36 year old mom of 2.
    I've tried different apps but I'm back to this one.
    You can do this!
  • Asiulenka
    Asiulenka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Another try here as well. I hope this time successful :)
  • Flaise
    Flaise Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the kinds words and ideas! I really appreciate it and am taking it to heart ❤️
  • Chocolatemuma2016
    Chocolatemuma2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have similar feelings of demotivated... cannot find any. I have a great family bit life is too busy to think about myself and my own needs. Need to take some controlled back before its too late. Good luck