Biggest Loser Workout

Options
It totally kicked my butt yesterday and now I'm so sore everywhere!! I only did the low impact cardio too. YIKES! I'm out of shape!! Anyone do the video?

Replies

• rialynn79
    Options
    It totally kicked my butt yesterday and now I'm so sore everywhere!! I only did the low impact cardio too. YIKES! I'm out of shape!! Anyone do the video?
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I have two loser dvds, one is a scuplting and one is a cardio, both have to choose for weeks 1-2, weeks 3-4, then weeks 5+. LOVE them for when I'm too lazy to go to the gym, or if I get to the gym and it's really busy
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    i also did my first workout yesterday! it was very hard i just did the level 1 too and it was very hard! i am also very sore. i want to do it again today but i am sooo sore.
    has anyone actually done this workout for 30 days? if so what results did you notice?
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    i also did my first workout yesterday! it was very hard i just did the level 1 too and it was very hard! i am also very sore. i want to do it again today but i am sooo sore.
    has anyone actually done this workout for 30 days? if so what results did you notice?
    I have a very prominent dimple in my right check, on my face, not my butt :tongue: , I can see it even more, it left for a few years but it's coming back. Didn't realize how much I love it, I used to hate it, but I'm welcoming it back!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options

Which Biggest Loser workout do you have. I have the Cardio Max and I have done the level one twice now but not 2 days in a row it was once one week and then I did it again like 2 weeks later. I was really sore after I done it both times. I do my WATP on the other days I didn't want to hurt myself so bad that I couldn't move to do anything. I need to try the cardio max again this week.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Levels 1,2, & 3 on BL Cardio Max...great workout! I'm seeing awesome results after only 3 weeks:bigsmile: