so craving a cookie

Options
HELP !! well need I say what time it is, LOL I'm craving a big chocolate cookie.. ahhhhh trying to keep it healthy had a so so eating day.. Suggestions PLZ

Replies

• zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate is a good option, the more cocoa thats in it the better it is for you
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    sometimes you just have to have a cookie... one cookie is not going to derail your efforts. think big picture.
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    From my experiences....

Eating like poop makes me feel really bad. This doesn't stop me from cheating every once in a while, the next day I usually have a hard time eating anything unhealthy due to my extreme guilt haha

This week was probably one of the worst weeks I've had on this weight loss feat as I've indulged in all food to stay away from with no exercise and this has been one of my highest losses of the summer (per week).

Not encouraging you to follow my path but I just wanted to say that it is okay to treat yourself every now and then. If you keep holding off on things that you "crave" then you will have an extremely bad binging day.. this is what happened when I went to McDonald's at midnight the other day... Maybe I just lack self control?
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    sometimes you just have to have a cookie... one cookie is not going to derail your efforts. think big picture.
    I should've just said this^^
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I just made no-bake oatmeal chocolate protein cookies! Come on over, I'm more than happy to share!
  • imprimez
    imprimez Posts: 36
    Options
    I don't see a problem with eating a cookie as long as you don't exceed your daily limit for net intake.
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    the fiber one brownie is a GREAT sweet option, and yummy! I can't tell the difference. Works for me!
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am sooo not the person to help you on this one. I'd have the dang cookie and call it a day. Sometimes you just gotta have what you want. As long as it's not an every day occurrence, I say eat it and enjoy!
  • ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am sooo not the person to help you on this one. I'd have the dang cookie and call it a day. Sometimes you just gotta have what you want. As long as it's not an every day occurrence, I say eat it and enjoy!

I COMPLETELY agree!
  • emmaline8
    emmaline8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is probably not what you want to hear, but eat the cookie! I just ate an Edy's fruit bar and then a dish of vanilla ice cream with maple syrup. Probably not the best idea, but oh well! It was yummy!
  • veronicastelo
    Options
    Eat the cookie!! Otherwise you will spend the whole day thinking about it.
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    :love: mmmm dark chocolate
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    chicken nuggets mmmmmmmmm with bbq sauce
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    I'm thinking big picture, slim me looking hot in a bikini, that includes no cookie maybe half, maybe popcorn IDK urghh :sad: Thanks
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    brownie YUMMY
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    OMG YES WHERE ?????? lol
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    THANKS, You are all the great !!
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    why not look up how many calories are in the cookie then go and do "step-ups" on a stair (or something similar) until you burn that amount of calories. Also-drink a bottle of water before and during your step-ups. :smile:
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    if you like to cook, try making them with whole wheat flour and dark chocolate chips.. but i agree with everyone else 1 cookie is not going throw you off balance. Do not completely deprive yourself or you will find your self cheating very badly