Hello from Wisconsin :)

Options
Looked on here and saw everyone else introducing themselves, so I figured I might as well :) I'm Megan, I'm from Wisconsin (as stated above, haha)... I'm a college student, and MAN, I know I don't have to tell you this losing weight stuff is difficult :P Just got back from spring break and I'm looking to get some sort of routine going before I go home for the summer. I've never been tiny, but it'd be nice to be... Normal-sized, for once. I found this site through a thread on Reddit, looked it up and have only heard great things about it; I'm hoping to be one of the people who is able to rave about this site as well.
So hi! :)

Replies

• Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome ....! (From the U.P. of Michigan....)
  • swansj15
    swansj15 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello!! Wisconsin is pretty great right...(I'm from WI too) lol!! Welcome to the site!!! Add friends, read success stories, and try new reciepes! Its really a great tool!! Take it one day at a time...Good luck to you!! :)
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Scotland
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Wisconsin here as well! Just moved here from Louisiana last fall, when is winter over? I'm ready to start walking/jogging/hiking! LoL
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello from Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. My name is Stacy Robbins. I was tiny before I had children, now I have three beautiful boys & can't imagine my life without them. I am willing to do anything I can to get this weight off, but it definately is worth it to have my boys. I am also diabetic so I need to weigh less so that my health is better & I can keep up to them. Its nice to have you on the site, I know it will be a wonderful journey. What you put into it you will get out of it.
  • wanttogetskinny
    Options
    Hi! Yay WI (I'm from Milwaukee). I'm sending you a friend request.
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Sun Prairie, just East of Madison and West of Milwaukee. Good to see other Wisconsinites on here.
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello from Virginia. Losing weight is tuff here too...lol Add me and I will be sure to send ya some encouragement on your journey